Graduate IT Support Analyst (6 Months Ftc to Perm)
- £18,000 – 23,000 depending on experience + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
- Graduate IT Support Analyst – Windows10 / Office 365/Active Directory MacOS (Mojave)
- Reed Business Information is a billion-dollar software technology business and part of the FTSE100 RELX Group (Forbes Top-100 Global Best Employer and Top-100 Most Innovative Business)
- Salary between £18,000 – 23,000 + benefits depending on experience – Start ASAP – Initial 6 month fixed-term contract to perm - Located Sutton SM2
Reed Business information (RBI) use leading edge technology to deliver market leading information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold best-in-class positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every single day.
RBI people are passionate about an environment focussed on innovation, real passion for our products, and teamwork, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. RBI is part of RELX, a FTSE100 global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers; RELX has recently been ranked by Forbes as #53 in their Top-2000 Global Employers and is also listed in Forbes Top-100 Most Innovative Businesses.
We are seeking a Graduate IT Support Analyst with strong Windows PC support experience to join a strong and diverse team of support specialists providing pan European first point of contact support services supporting up to 9500 users. Risk & Business Analytics are part of a FTSE100 global organisation.
Our Service Desk team provide 1st & 2nd line support to users across our diverse markets and central administration and service departments in an ITIL managed environment.
· Should be a recent graduate
· STEM (All Sciences, Technology, Economics or Maths) related degree level education or equivalent. Computer Science or technical related degree desirable.
· Some experience in a tech support role would be beneficial
· Relational Database exposure
· A passion for problem solving
· Hunger for picking up new technologies
· A commitment to self-improvement
Beneficial qualifications & Training gained or currently being undertaken:
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- JAMF 100
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- CompTIA A+ certification
- ITIL Foundation V3 certified
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Women in technology:
RBI is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 24% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring scheme for women in technology
- Women’s network forum
- Regularly run events for schools girl about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech.
RBI proudly support the Tech Talent Charter. Click on the link to find out more.
Sign up for job alerts - its free