|Salary:||£21,000 to £25,000 £40K OTE plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme salary review|
Graduate IT Sales Executive - Times Top 100 Company
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 Uncapped Commission OTE £40K
• Fun, sociable working environment (ping pong table in the office)
• 25 days holiday + day off on your birthday
• Season ticket loan
• EMI Scheme
• Free breakfast every day
Start Date: ASAP
We're looking for top talent to join our growing sales team...
If you're energetic, results-driven and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, you just might be IT.
Graduate Sales Executive are responsible for developing relationships with C-level executives. You will work with clients and prospects in a specified territory to ensure they understand and receive maximum value from their services.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you can expect to:
• Grow our business by engaging C-level executive clients and prospects by phone while maintaining quota within a specific territory
• Keep clients happy while working alongside them to increase satisfaction, retention, and account growth
• Steer your own success by your competitive knowledge, managing your activity, and tracking your performance
The company will:
• We offer an extensive 7-week classroom-based training academy teaching you all you need to know about the company, their unique value proposition and consultative selling techniques.
• You will also be assigned a personal Mentor, and a management team that prepares you to acclimate to the company, meet and exceed your quotas, and advance your career with the company.
• Reward your accomplishments with a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, exceptional benefits, and generous paid time off. Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations such as Hawaii, Australia, and Mexico.
We are looking for people who have:
• A graduate with sales experience in a professional setting, or a graduate looking for exciting sales opportunities
• Interested in becoming a consultative, value-based sales expert.
• A strong communicator, able to develop and conduct effective presentations with C-level and senior executive clients.
• Familiar with the sales life cycle, from prospecting to close, and looking forward to your next engagement.
• Ambitious, curious and motivated to be successful.
• Experienced or interested in the technology industry.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Karl Collett at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
£23,000 to £25,000 (OTE 1st Year 35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central London ASAP
£22k basic, £40k OTE depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme salary review London ASAP
£21,000 to £24,000. OTE £35,000 plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE + Benefits plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£24,000 to £45,000 OTE + Benefits plus OTE London, Glasgow ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£18 to £20k per annum + uncapped commission plus benefits Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£18 to £20k per annum + uncapped commission plus benefits South East, Burnham, Littleworth, Central, Slough, Oxford, Bray, Bray Wick, Bisham, Marlow, Reading, Maidenhead ASAP
£18 to £20k per annum + uncapped commission plus benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£18 to £20k per annum + uncapped commission plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
£18 to £20k per annum + uncapped commission plus benefits Bath, South West, Central, Gloucester, Wales, Bristol, Cardiff ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
competitive London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£25,000 plus benefits plus expenses salary review South East, London, Nationwide ASAP
£30,000 plus benefits Nationwide Various
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
Competitive West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP