Graduate IT Operations Consultant – Central London
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you passionate about having a career within IT?
Are you eager to grow and learn within a professional environment?
FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We are currently looking for talented graduates to join our award-winning Careers Programme and work as an IT Operations Consultant.
If you are looking for a fast-paced role, working for one of the largest banking and financial organisations in the world, don’t miss out on this opportunity! Apply now and start your training at our London Bridge Academy right by the river Thames.
Our programme allows graduates to gain professional skills development through quality training and accelerated career progression, with the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. You will also have the chance to gain industry-recognised qualifications (ITIL certified), as well as mentoring and support throughout. You’ll receive excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month Award’ and the option to join FDM’s share scheme.
What we are looking for:
• A degree, preferably within a STEM discipline, but all degrees are considered
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines effectively
• Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
What you will be doing:
• You will be managing the IT systems and services that are currently used as vital components of a business’s operations
• Resolving any incidents which occur by analysing the situation, determining what has happened, finding solutions and fixing the issue
• Use management and communication skills in order to solve all technical problems effectively, this is a great role if you have an interest in technology, are of a robust nature, and thrive in a fast-paced and exciting working environment
This role is extremely diverse and your day to day routine would be unpredictable with an array of fresh challenges each day tackling major incidents through root cause analysis. The position also creates a wealth of future career opportunities, with future roles that could include DevOps Engineer, Project Management and Cyber Security Specialist. Many graduates who are keen to pursue a career within our IT Operations stream have a fantastic opportunity to progress to a permanent position with their client or join FDM on a permanent basis.
If interested, apply today and don’t miss out.
Sign up for job alerts - its free