|Salary:||£23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Engineering, Computing & IT, Science & Technology|
QA Ltd is the UK's number 1 technical training provider. With over 6000 clients and operating within 80% of the FTSE 250, we are a world leader of IT training. QA Consulting, a division of QA Ltd, have the unique ability to use this world class training to provide outstanding consultants to the largest companies in the UK.
QA Consulting's unique award winning Graduate Programme takes you through intensive training, giving you the skills and qualifications to work within cutting edge technologies, throughout the IT industry. Our Graduate Programme has a strong focus on community, support and career development which has led to us being voted 4th in a poll of the top technical companies for Graduates on TheJobCrowd. Our Academy, in the heart of Media City, is perfect for facilitating your entry into the world of Enterprise IT.
The successful Graduates will be joining one of the most highly renowned Technology Graduate employers in the UK. Our investment in our people, and the opportunity we offer our Consultants has brought the company outstanding external praise including:
• Voted 4th in a poll of Top Technical Companies for Graduates to work for
• Microsoft Worldwide Learning Partner of the Year
We currently have opportunities for Graduates to join the Pega technology stream. Pega, a world leading Software Company in Customer Relationship Management and Business Process Management, was recently awarded a top 5 position for their CRM systems.
Graduate training will include;
• Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Modelling
• Object Oriented Programming and concepts
• Continuous Integration
• Software Architectural Essentials
• PRPC 7
Once trained, you will be a certified Software Architect, one of the highest paying certifications. We will also provide training and support to put you through the Senior Software Architect and Lead software architect qualifications within your first 2 years at QA Consulting.
• A starting salary of £23,500 potentially rising to £42,000 OTE after year 2
• Paid for luxury accommodation in Salford Quays and Manchester City Centre or a Living Allowance provided throughout your training
• Unlimited referral incentive scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Annual overseas consultant conference
• Serviced based benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection and Life Assurance
• Ongoing career development
• A STEM degree
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• A keen interest in computer programming and software development
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• The desire to develop your skills in a long term position working across our client sites in the UK.
We are also recruiting for roles in Big Data, Cyber Security, DevOps and many other industry leading technologies. If you are interested please get in touch.
Please apply by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.
£23,500 + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£23,500 + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
Competitive depending on experience London, Scotland, Republic of Ireland ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Aug-2017
18k to 28k London ASAP
Circa £29,000 + benefits London 2-Oct-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£25,000 plus benefits London Various
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
OTE up to £26k in Y1 + benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£22,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
OTE up to £26k in Y1 + uncapped commission & benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
OTE up to £26k in Y1 + uncapped commission & benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
OTE up to £26k in Y1 + uncapped commission & benefits Bath, South West, Central, Gloucester, Wales, Bristol, Cardiff ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, Loughborough, Charnwood, East Midlands, Brighton, Bristol, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Edinburgh 1-Sep-2017
competitive depending on experience Watford, London ASAP
£19,500 + Bonus plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review South East, Luton ASAP
£24,000 to £45,000 OTE + Benefits plus OTE South West, London, Glasgow, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester ASAP
£24,000 to £45,000 OTE + Benefits plus OTE London, Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Glasgow, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester ASAP