|Salary:||£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + OTE + Bonus + share scheme|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales|
Investor Relations Executive; Fintech, Central London
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They were set up in 2010 and have turned the finance world on its head. They are a marketplace where investors (people like you and I) can fund business loans. They're taking on the global banking system and finding a better way for businesses to borrow and investors to lend, by connecting them together. They are helping small businesses to grow, creating thousands of jobs across the UK and changing the lives of business owners, and at the same time helping investors earn a return on their hard-earned money.
They're one of the fastest growing startups in the world with teams in London, San Francisco, Berlin and Amsterdam. They have raised more than £250 million from the same people who backed Twitter, Facebook and Skype.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious graduate to join their expanding team. This role would suit a recent graduate, looking to gain entry into a client focused role within the finance industry.
Our client is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working Investor Relations Executive to join our expanding team. There will be the opportunity for a bright candidate to develop and master key skills as well as taking on increased responsibility in the Investor Relations function.
* First point of contact for investor queries via phone and email
* Responsible for delivering excellence to our wide range of customers
* Conducting regular operational tasks e.g. investor KYC checks
* Working with other members of the team to improve processes and control procedures
* Liaising with other departments to answer detailed queries
* Dealing with and recording complaints and escalations
* Competitive salary with 25 days holiday
* 2:1 or equivalent experience preferable
* Ideally experience in customer services environment, together with the ability to explain complex products and services to consumers
* Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
* You must be able to work in a small team, but also think on your feet and come up with solutions and answers independently
* Excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and in writing
* Excellent spreadsheet skills
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing Fintech company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others' too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £45000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£24000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
£22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£28000 to £30000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£24000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP