Graduate Investment Analyst
Do you have a passion for start-ups and Proptech?
LiFE Ventures are the investment arm of LiFE Residential. We are
expanding and looking for an Investment Analyst to join our ambitious
team. We are interested in individuals with a real enthusiasm for
property and technology.
LiFE Ventures offers seed investments and an accelerator programme to
early stage start-ups with a focus on the property sector.
We have invested in platforms such as Goodlord, KeyNest and Blyng to name a few!
· Sourcing new opportunities;
· Screening prospective investment proposals;
· Supporting deal team on investment proposals;
· Structuring and execution of investment proposals;
· Interacting with stakeholders across the VC landscape (incubators, start-ups, advisors, fund-managers);
· Performing market research and competitive analysis across industries and new verticals;
· Conducting financial and business due diligence;
· Preparing investment committee information memorandums;
· Engaging in the wider Proptech eco-system;
· Ad hoc client requests.
· Experience in consulting, investment banking, big 4, venture capital or private equity;
· Strong analytical skills, including aptitude and/or experience in financial modelling and valuation;
· Strong judgment and critical thinking skills with a creative approach to problem-solving;
· Familiarity with venture capital and the entrepreneurial landscape;
· An ability to build and maintain good relationships with people;
· Intellectual curiosity with an entrepreneurial flair;
· Additional languages are not required but are encouraged.
This will be a 6 month internship, but with a view to becoming
permanent, providing an opportunity to work for a growing venture
Apply today or contact Tara Kelly at LiFE Residential for more
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately-owned real estate agencies.