Graduate Insurance Broker
Graduate Insurance Broker
Location - London
Salary - £25,000 + Benefits
Start Date - 27th April
We're looking for a dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who is seeking to get themselves up the career ladder and learn the Insurance and Mortgage Brokerage industry from the ground up, whilst making a lot of money.
Whilst desirable, no experience is necessary as full training would be provided to successful candidates, but you must be someone special.
All we ask is that you are committed, keen to learn and ready to jump in with both feet.
In return we would offer:
- £25,000 basic salary with On Target Earnings of £35-£42K
- Hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00 No weekend work
- Full training and development program with both classroom-based learning and on the job coaching
- Fun and friendly environment where assistance and guidance are readily available
- The opportunity to learn about the broking of protection products from experienced individuals
- Future progression into other areas and departments (Administration, Quality Assurance, Credit Risk, Wills, Funeral Plans, Mortgages)
- Clear, confident and polite telephone manner
- Degree educated
- Good written English skills
- Good IT and social media skills
- Must live within easy travelling distance from Central London
- An aptitude for fast figure work
- Boundless ambition for success and money
- Natural inborn entrepreneurial spirit
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate insurance broker buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Product Analyst - Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
NEW Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow