|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Health, Computing & IT, Science & Technology, Research & Analysis|
You'll learn and develop the specialist skills our clients look for and value most. You'll have the option to look for new challenges, perhaps in others areas of the firm to deepen your knowledge, or you could choose to stay put - whichever suits you best. It's your choice.
As a Graduate Insight Analyst at Draper & Dash you will be highly talented and enthusiastic individual with a superb attention to detail and an acute sense of expedience and delivery to successfully work alongside our clients, management team and Developers on various projects. To succeed within the team you will be a self-starter, and able to manage oneself onsite, be a quick learner whilst engaging at a professional level with clients, and show strong leadership, management, development and hands on competence in delivering analysis to our clients. You will be expected to ensure that the service or practice continue to grow, whilst remaining innovative and relevant.
As an Insight Analyst you will join the Data As A Service team to perform deem analysis on big data and client data with a focus of helping clients to leverage the data in decision making.
Deliver impactful insights to complex problems using large datasets.
As we continue to grow at record pace, we are focused in enhancing our offerings and solutions to the healthcare economy which has been encountering challenges of increasingly complexity. Both for prioritisation & for execution, we need highly skilled graduates to make sure that were delivering the best possible value outcomes for our customers, our supply partners and ourselves.
To fill this need we are establishing a data as a service (Analysis and Insight) or data science team, which will lead the program of analysis we think will secure our continued profitable growth. The Junior Insight Analyst role is a key member of the team, taking ownership of discrete problems from problem definition, through to outputs & recommendations. You will work alongside other members of the Insight and Analysis team and directly with commercial stakeholders to deliver insights to the most interesting & complex problems that the business is facing.
The role will involve significant opportunities for learning and for progression. As you progress you will be expected to take on increasing amounts of analytical & commercial ownership of the problems that you are solving, developing not only your analytical toolkit, but also your communication, commercial awareness & stakeholder management skills. As a key members of the team, you will have the opportunity to quickly grow your role as the team grows.
For a flavour of the kinds of questions well expect the data science
team to take on initially
• How can we help hospitals to reduce the cost of healthcare?
• How can we support the reduction in clinical variation?
• What models can be developed to reduce patient writing times across the NHS?
In this role you will:
• Transform large, complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights
• Explore our datasets & pull out messages that others cant see
• Leverage our data to identify, quantify and deliver business value
• Package the outputs of your analysis to communicate clearly to non-technical audiences
• Work directly alongside commercial stakeholders
• Guide stakeholders through problem definition & scoping of analysis
• Communicate clearly with stakeholders throughout analysis, use your initiative to draw out broader themes or insights of relevance to other areas of the business
• Clearly define expected outputs & timelines & deliver against those objectives, alongside senior members of the Insight and Analysis
• Generate commercial hypotheses & begin to build business cases for new work
• Help to define our analytical standards
• Stay abreast of appropriate technologies & educating the analytical community on the right tools for different analytical tasks
• Help us to define the appropriate level of analytical rigour to trade-off vs. speed & impact of delivery
• Become a subject matter expert
• Be a resource for analysts & the wider business, coaching & guiding them on your area of expertise
• You are a skilled graduate
• Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, bioinformatics, etc.)
• Excellent data analysis skills.
• Understanding or working knowledge of Python, Hadoop, SQL, R and/or Excel.
• You are able to communicate technical messages well to non-technical audiences
• Able to distil complex analysis into the key messages required for the audience
• Able to abstract from technical aspects of model to guide stakeholders through process
• Able to defend analytical approach & explain benefits & drawbacks regardless of audience
• You are ambitious & motivated by impact
• As an early member of a small team, you have the ambition to grow the team and your role
• Your focus is on commercial impact, rather than analytical perfectionism
• You are able to deliver quickly & effectively in a fast-paced commercial environment
• You are a fast learner
• You'll quickly develop your understanding of the business aims & tailor your approach to deliver
• You're able to independently develop new skills where the problem requires
No commercial experience required were much more interested in your potential!
Non-Technical profile requirements
• Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
• Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations and quality plan
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
• Fluent in English
About Draper and Dash
Draper and Dash is a fast growing healthcare data and analytics company, operating in the UK, US and Australia. D&D function with a relentless focus on providing healthcare organisations with the tools required to deliver quality patient care. Over the years we have evolved astronomically into a fast-growing healthcare technology company with a suite of Enterprise, Big Data, Mobile Analytics and Transformation solutions. Each of which are directed towards the day to day clinical, patient flow (operations) and strategic focus of our clients.
Over the years D&D have cultivated a long-lasting reputation in the provider healthcare landscape with a pointed focus on ensuring that hospitals are able to deliver high caliber patient care and excellent levels of patient flow, processes and insights. Our solutions have been implemented and actively used by over 60+ hospitals across the UK, US and Australia amongst organisations that vary in size between £350M in annual revenues to over £1.3bn.
£23,500 + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
Competitive London ASAP
£24,000 to £29,000 plus benefits Stockport, North West ASAP
£23,500 + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central, Slough ASAP
Competitive Salary + Benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£31,452 plus Flexible Working plus benefits Central, Cheltenham ASAP
£19000 to £21000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£23,500 + excellent benefits South West, London, Bristol ASAP
18 to 20k Base salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSION London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP