Inside Sales Representative
£30,000 (£36K OTE)
No company on the planet provides financial services software that is as used, wide-ranging and comprehensive as Misys'. Just take a look at their impressive stable of clients. They cater to 96% of the world's largest banks and over half of the top 20 asset managers globally.
So, they're firmly established. But Misys are also resolutely forward thinking. In the last 3 years alone, they've delivered 73 product releases, launched 5 new products and won countless awards. In this time, they've obtained 60 new customers and closed over 1,000 deals. These statistics are emblematic of Misys' dedication to continuous growth. But how do you fit in?
Misys enable their clients to become more resilient, more efficient and more competitive. This is not only a client focused objective - they apply this to their employees too. Immediately adopting many responsibilities, as an English and Portuguese speaking Inside Sales Representative you will be valued and challenged in equal measure.
Inside Sales Representative - The Role
The successful candidate will call through to existing clients in order to attain further business. You'll also evaluate campaigns - forecasting financial outcome, resources required and market areas to probe as you develop an oversight of the industry you operate in.
Employing your considerable interpersonal skills, you will embody a consultative customer-centric approach. You will ably meet customer needs, manage their expectations and communicate with consummate professionalism internally and externally. You will develop rapport and business relationships as you liaise with internal stakeholders - building a network of contacts across the business.
The Inside Sales Representative will constantly reflect on existing processes - determining how best to streamline their implementation. This applies to internal procedure, the technology Misys offers and the customers they service. The responsibility you'll enjoy combined with the stature of Misys and their clients will result in one outcome - your rapid progression!
Apply today and fast track your sales career with Misys!
• Execute and review calling campaigns, estimating financial outcome and required resources
• Identify opportunities to up and cross sell within an existing client base
• Ameliorate the customer experience - meet and tailor the right solutions to their needs
• Liaise and develop rapport with internal stakeholders to build new and improve existing relationships
• Use tools and technologies to constantly improve and review existing processes
Benefits/What you get:
• A basic salary of £30,000
• OTE of up to £36K in your first year!
• Modern offices in a highly sought after London location
• Excellent scope for progression within Misys' impressive wider network
• An outgoing and friendly working culture that encourages personal development
• Educated to a 2.1 degree level standard
• 1-2 years' experience in a sales/sales support/business development role/internship is beneficial, but not necessary
• A bilingual English and Portuguese speaking candidate
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Commercially adept, you will have a demonstrable interest in economics, business and finance
• An ambitious and driven individual
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
£25000 to 30000 per annum West Midlands 18-May-2017
£23000 per annum, Company Car! Scotland 13-May-2017
£23000 per annum, Company Car! Scotland, Edinburgh 13-May-2017
£23000 per annum, Company Car! Scotland, Aberdeen 13-May-2017
£25000 to 30000 per annum London 17-May-2017
£25000 to 30000 per annum South East, Reading 20-May-2017
£25k basic + £12k uncapped OTE plus OTE South East, High Wycombe ASAP
Brilliant Salary Package: £27k basic depending on experience plus OTE Coventry ASAP
£30000 per annum plus Bonus Central ASAP
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £40,000 OTE plus OTE Central London, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£18 to £20k per annum + uncapped commission plus benefits Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£27.5k basic + uncapped OTE plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£27500 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£28,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London 20-Apr-2017
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
competitive South East 10-May-2017
£23,500 + Benefits Nationwide ASAP