|Salary:||£23,500 + Benefits|
|Location:||East Midlands, West Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Engineering, Computing & IT, Science & Technology, Research & Analysis|
Graduate Infrastructure Consultant – Leicester
Are you passionate about Technology?
Do you want to work for a growing, market leading company?
Is training and development important to you?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 100. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
We are currently seeking talented, budding technology professionals looking to start their career in Infrastructure. Successful candidates will be working with one of our prestigious Global Systems Integrators based in Leicester.
All candidates will complete our market leading training in Manchester
What to expect
• The training is free and accommodation is provided throughout your training period.
• We put candidates through industry recognised certifications (where applicable) and you could achieve COMPTIA A+, Networking + and Security + during your training.
• Competitive salary of £23,500 post training
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Regular team socials, even when you are on client sites.
• 2:2 in a STEM related degree
• A passion to work in IT
• Any experience or knowledge of Infrastructure, Networking or IT Security is desirable but not essential.
If your CV is successful someone from our recruitment team will be in touch to invite you to one of our assessment centres.
£23,500 South East, South West, London, The East, Nationwide ASAP
£18.5k – £22k + uncapped commission plus OTE South East, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£25,000 + benefits Nationwide 28-May-2018
Competitive depending on experience North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Manchester, Republic of Ireland Various
18k to 28k London ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits Glasgow, Scotland ASAP