A Graduate Human resource is needed to join our team at Buchanan Search, a renowned recruitment firm in London. As the human resources manager, you will be in charge of overseeing all aspects of human resources for our expanding staff, making sure that employment law and best practises are followed, and developing a supportive and enjoyable work environment.
The Role of a Administrator:
- Handling all facets of human resources, including hiring, onboarding, performance evaluation, employee communication, and adherence to legal requirements and industry standards.
- Creating and enforcing policies and procedures that support the business's strategic goals and foster an enjoyable and productive workplace culture
- Giving managers and staff counselling and direction on HR-related issues, such as performance management and disciplinary actions
Ideal Candidates for the Administrator role:
- Recent graduates with 2:2 or higher
- Individuals who are highly organised and who have great attention to detail
- Adaptable graduates who enjoy a diverse role
- Candidates who have great communication and leadership skills
- Driven and ambitious candidates with a need for success
- Competitive starting salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
If interested, contact Jacob Feneley:
Buchanan Graduates, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Our team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of understanding, advising and delivering for our clients & candidates. Buchanan Graduates focus on placing graduates into recruitment and sales positions across the UK and USA. Our passion for achieving results for candidates and clients is unrivalled. www.buchanangraduates.com
Buchanan Graduates is on TikTok! Follow us for expert career advice and valuable recruitment hints & tips to help you get the job you want! Link: http://bit.ly/40xbZIn