Graduate Healthcare Nursing Recruitment Consultant
Globe Locums are the UK's leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency. Our recruiters have been an integral part of the supply chain during the Covid crisis, providing frontline nurses, doctors and Allied healthcare professionals to the NHS and private sector. As a key partner for the NHS our recruiters ensure our health service can always function to an optimum level with the key staff that we provide. We have huge growth ambitions for 2022 and beyond so are looking for talented, high energy Grads who like us want to achieve great things in their professional careers.
What you will be doing
We want to offer our Graduates a true meritocratic environment where success and hard work is valued and visibly rewarded. From Graduate Consultant, we have a clear structure where our Grads can receive regular pay increases and promotions.
From there, Grad Trainees will become Consultants being put in charge of key clients and tasked with growing niche talent pools and networks. Success here will take you to Senior Consultant status where you’ll enjoy a higher salary and benefit from our uncapped commission structure. Grads at this stage who show a strong desire for management can be fast tracked onto our Desk Managers programme.
Beyond here we’re always looking to internally promote our talented Grads to Executive positions within the business. Many of our senior managers started out as Trainees and we believe by growing organically in this way we’ve held onto our core values and beliefs, these being; Trust, Tenacity and Teamwork.
What you can earn
Year 1 = 35k OTE
Year 2 = £45-65k OTE
Year 3 = £90k plus
• You will receive one-to-one job training in Healthcare Recruitment.
• You will liaise with our specialist candidates.
• You will resource suitable vacancies.
• You will work closely with a designated mentor who will help fast track your career in recruitment.
• You will attend conferences in the UK, visit clients in locations across the UK and attend candidate networking events
• You will attend after work events we organise throughout the year.
• You will have an expense account to help you drive your figures foward
What you will have
Successful applicants will show a strong desire to work in a fast paced, high energy and vibrant environment that really does reward you on an uncapped basis for the work you put in.
• You have three A-levels.
• You have minimum B in GCSE maths and English.
• You have a 2:2 degree or above in any discipline.
• You are ambitious.
• You are financially driven.
• You are a talented communicator.
• You are capable of delivering excellent customer service in a target-driven role.
• Uncapped commission
• Excellent Central London office location
• Social events
• Private Health Insurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Clear career progression
• Free monthly wellness visits by industry professionals
• Annual race day/company summer party
• Monthly prize giveaways Social events
• Quarterly competitions - rewards include trips abroad & visits to high-end restaurants
Globe Locums are the UK's leading international specialist healthcare recruitment agency. Our recruiters have been an integral part of the supply chain during the Covid crisis.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate healthcare nursing recruitment consultant globe locums
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 (40,000 OTE)
Graduate Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 (£40,000 OTE)
Graduate Teaching Assistants
£12,000 plus full board and lodgings.
Berkhamsted Schools Group
Trainee Actuarial Analyst
Government Actuary’s Department