Graduate Headhunter for Leading Private Equity /Vc Focused Recruitment Firm
MMA are working exclusively with an exciting headhunting firm who are on a mission to be the UK's leading finance headhunting firm for Private Equity and Venture Capital backed growth businesses and they are off to a very strong start… With a new office in Camden and a remote working space in Brixton that caters to fast-growing companies, they are now ready to recruit some of the future leaders in recruitment!
Founded in 2017 by a highly successful serial entrepreneur with a track record of growing successful headhunting firms, they are currently a team of around 15 staff and looking to add to this. Their focus is on placing Senior Accounting and Finance professionals into the high growth start-up sector across Europe, the USA, and the Middle East, having physical offices in London and a New York office planned in 2021.
The team mostly consists of university-educated people who have been trained organically, straight from graduation in the business. No one here knew anything about Private Equity, Venture Capital Series A/B funding or Accounting and Finance when they first started, but all can now confidently wax lyrical with industry heads.
They are by no means a high churn recruitment business, instead, they have a balance of consulting on large salaries (£60,000 to £500,000) but offer progression fast enough to ensure that you do not have to wait years to make your first deal happen. If you are an emotionally intelligent, driven and entrepreneurial then these guys are the perfect place to build a fulfilling and massively rewarding career.
What they can offer you:
Commitment to training from experts
- Hands-on training from the leaders of the business and from leaders of industry
Go to where our industry people go
- Ticket costs are covered for anyone who wants to go to a meetup or event that would allow them to gain industry knowledge, networking and growing your relationships in your market is key to success
Promotion based on ability, not years’ experience
Better pay than any other firm out there
- End of year one you should be on a total comp of £40000- £50,000
- By year 2 to 3 you can expect to increase both your basic and total earnings package with it looking closer to £75,000 to £150,000 for top performers
- A real chance to join early and grow into a business leader internaly with a genuine steak in the firm
- They hire from the likes of Oxbridge and the Russell Group universities whilst also regularly making hires from the University of Life, they are also focused on keeping a healthy gender and diversity balance
- They have ditched ‘professional’ suits and went for a dress down policy (suits are kept in the locker for meetings)
- They find people are more productive working in shorts on a hot summer’s day but you’re more than welcome to wear business clothing if you wish!
Beers/wine to unwind
- They have beers in the fridge that you can drink at your desk on a Friday afternoon, they find it to be a good way to de-stress but obviously encourage moderation...
What you will be doing:
- Building long-term relationships for your discipline while building out a deep-rooted network of top 10% market talent
- Meeting candidates and clients helping to future-proof their careers and businesses
- Writing industry-centric marketing content and pulling together new and useful insight for clients
- Managing the end to end recruiting cycle while consulting clients on trends, insights and any new shifts in the market
- Winning new business with some of the most exciting, high growth companies in the market
What you WON’T be doing:
- Working silly hours wearing suits for the sake of it
- Acting as a facilitator looking for buzzwords and being a slave to KPI driven sales metrics
- Running around being stuck in the repetitive day-to-day sales cycle
You? (the most important part!)
Like their clients, they are only looking to hire the top 10% of talent in the market in order to help them grow. They are ideally looking for recent graduates with a minimum 2:1 degree or 2nd/3rd jobbers but for the right personality and culture fit, they are open to any background!
The most important factors for them include:
- A commercial, mature and entrepreneurial mindset
- The natural ability to be exceptional at building quick but meaningful relationships
- Highly emotionally intelligent individuals
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise critical tasks
- Attitude is key – respectful, driven and up for a challenge!
For more information including their Consultant Pack that outlines the fast track career development roadmap and an in-depth look at what your first 6 months would look like send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maiden Marc Associates
Our consultants work in vertical sectors within the recruitment market from Banking and Financial Services to IT, Digital Media, Legal and Energy.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate headhunter leading private equity focused recruitment sales headhunting commission resourcer trainee telesales executive b2b business development kpi maiden marc associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - London
Graduate Research Executive
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
6The Local Government Finance Graduate Programme
Strategy and Transactions Graduate Programme
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
9Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Graduate Sales Executive
£23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited