|Salary:||£25,000 and up to £45,000 in commission + OTE + Bonus + share scheme + salary review|
Maiden Marc Associates are currently working with a Executive Search firm specialising across the senior level Finance and Change space. Working on 'C-Suite/Board-level' roles into FTSE 250 companies, their client base include the likes of Burberry, John Lewis, Virgin, EE, B-Sky-B and other leading, brand aware businesses in the Finance, Commerce, Media and Consumer sectors.
Following the exceptional success since their launch five years ago, they are currently looking to add three new members to the current team of 17. Dependant on profiles, these will either be professionally polished, bright and engaging Graduates or Second-Jobber/Consultants looking to take the next step of their career.
Joining as either a Researcher or Associate, you will work directly under the guidance of a Partner, being given exposure senior level roles in the £150,000 to £350,000 range from day one.
For the right candidate the firm offers:
- £25,000+ on the basic salary depending on background with a sliding scale commission structure for consultants up to 40%
- Up to £45,000 take home in year one, potentially doubling in year two as you develop your own market and relationships
- Strong and positive internal culture built around a ‘rewards for hard work’ mentality including weekly office drinks and quarterly company off sites from Summer Parties in the City to Skiing trips in the winter
- A fast-tracked and clear pathway for progression and growth with the organisation
Internal growth and progression is also clearly laid out from day one with the firm priding itself on growth through promoting organically in the business. This level of openness and the meritocratic nature of the environment allows for progression to be tailored to the success of each individual.
To be successful, candidates will likely have:
- 2:1 or above from a well-respected University
- History of success that sets them apart from the competition - this can be academically, competitively, through extracurricular activities or even entrepreneurially
- Solid commercial acumen and an interest within the commercial world in general
- Ideally 6 months’ work experience within a professional environment or strong commercial internships/working background
- Strong communication skillset with the ability to network and build relationships with people at all levels
If you meet the criteria listed above and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One plus stock options plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
£25,000 and up to £45,000 in commission negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£30,000 to £40,000 plus leading package depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London, Singapore, United States ASAP
£30,000 base and leading bonus structure plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
Basic to £27,000 & OTE from £40 to 60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£25K Year one OTE £40K London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 & uncapped commission London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP
£20 to 23k + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP