Graduate Headhunter for 'C Level' Executive Search Firm
- Basic up to £30,000 and OTE to £50,000 depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus expenses
- London, Singapore, United States
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is a privately owned and award winning Executive Search firm focusing on 'C Suite and Board level' assignments across Financial Services, Commerce & Industry, Technology-Media & Telecoms and Professional Services. Due to their continued and sustained success, they are currently looking for several exceptional graduates or second jobbers to add to their current team of 50 globally in order to facilitate the businesses growth plans.
You will be working with and mentored by some of the most successful professionals in both their field and the wider industry with Consultants in the business billing an average £250,000 year one, up to £450,000 in year two and upwards of £650,000 from year three onwards. This success results in one of the best remuneration packages in the city as Consultants take home an uncapped 30% of their billings in commission.
Proven consultants are also given the opportunity for internal transfers to one of the firm's International offices in either New York City, Washington or the recently opened Singapore office. As an example of the progression available, the firm hired a graduate four years ago who has been developed into one of the star performers in the business, taking home in excess of £400,000 annually and took the opportunity to launch the first of their international offices in New York, USA.
• 100% focus on retained Executive Search assignments placing CEO, COO, CIO, MD and Board level Candidates into Financial Services firms and large Corporations
• Basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience and realistic on target earnings of up to £55,000 in year one
• Industry-leading reward scheme with an uncapped commission structure taking home a flat 30% of all billings
• A clear progression and training program with juniors being given client-facing exposure from day one
• Colligate company culture moulded around a young, professional and dynamic working philosophy and an office atmosphere that reflects this
Internal progression is entirely down to your own personal drive and success, entry-level Researchers are promoted to Consultant as fast as they show the ability to handle the exposure and are judged solely on the results they deliver.
Successful candidates will be graduates who finished with a minimum 2:1 from a top 30 University and have a keen interest in building a career in Executive Search.
In addition, they will need to exhibit a competitive personality, first class rapport-building skills and be an effective communicator in order to stand out from the crowd. If you believe you fit the above profile, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and we are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link to the MMA page.
Sign up for job alerts - its free