Graduate Headhunter for 'C Level' Executive Search Firm
My client is a privately owned and award-winning Executive Search firm focusing on 'C Suite and Board level' assignments across Financial Services, Commerce & Industry, Technology-Media & Telecoms and Professional Services. Due to their continued and sustained success, they are currently looking for several exceptional graduates or second jobbers to add to their current team of 50 globally in order to facilitate the businesses growth plans.
You will be working with and mentored by some of the most successful professionals in both their field and the wider industry with Consultants in the business billing an average £250,000 year one, up to £450,000 in year two and upwards of £650,000 from year three onwards. This success results in one of the best remuneration packages in the city as Consultants take home an uncapped flat 30% of their billings in commission.
Proven consultants are also given the opportunity for internal transfers to one of the firm's International offices in either New York City, Washington or the recently opened Singapore office. As an example of the progression available, the firm hired a graduate four years ago who has been developed into one of the star performers in the business, taking home in excess of £400,000 annually and took the opportunity to launch the first of their international offices in New York, USA.
• 100% focus on retained Executive Search assignments placing CEO, COO, CIO, MD and Board level Candidates into Financial Services firms and large Corporations
• Basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience and realistic on target earnings of up to £55,000 in year one
• Industry-leading reward scheme with an uncapped commission structure taking home 30% of all billings
• A clear progression and training program with juniors being given client-facing exposure from day one
• Colligate company culture moulded around a young, professional and dynamic working philosophy and an office atmosphere that reflects this
Internal progression is entirely down to your own personal drive and success, entry-level Researchers are promoted to Consultant as fast as they show the ability to handle the exposure and are judged solely on the results they deliver. Successful candidates will be graduates who finished with a minimum 2:1 from a top 30 University and have a keen interest in building a career in Executive Search.
In addition, they will need to exhibit a competitive personality, first class rapport-building skills and be an effective communicator in order to stand out from the crowd. If you believe you fit the above profile, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and we are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link to the MMA page.
Maiden Marc Associates
Our consultants work in vertical sectors within the recruitment market from Banking and Financial Services to IT, Digital Media, Legal and Energy.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate headhunter executive recruitment sales headhunting commission resourcer trainee telesales b2b business development kpi maiden marc associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Recruitment Grad Scheme (London - Immediate Start!)
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Graduate Analyst - TPP
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Bristol, Edinburgh and London
South West, London, Scotland, Bristol, Edinburgh
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment