Graduate Headhunter (Central London)
- £20K basic (£35K to 70K+ OTE) depending on experience + benefits + OTE + expenses with salary review
- Apply by:
- 1st May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Headhunter- central London office (Liverpool street)
£20,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £35-40K) + Fast Track to Management Scheme
Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Headhunter- What does a recruitment consultant do?
You will work closely with Gravitas’ Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques. Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the ‘Recruitment Partner of Choice’, consulting with both parties throughout the entire recruitment process. Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant/ Headhunter - Main responsibilities...
Clients - Business Generation
• Completing Client calls and developing relationships in order to generate vacancies and future business opportunities; booking and attending Client meetings and more formal presentations
• Researching relevant media to develop a deep understanding of your market in order to talk knowledgeably about your specialist recruitment area
• Writing compelling marketing campaigns and posting onto social media sites and sending through direct emails
• Networking with relevant Clients within your specialist recruitment area
• Understanding Gravitas’ Unique Selling Points and Company Structure in order to separate Gravitas from the competition
Candidates – Sourcing Applicants
• Effectively using the Gravitas Database, 3rd party CV databases and social media to search for and identify suitable Candidates
• Writing compelling and compliant job adverts and posting onto all relevant job and social media sites and sending through direct emails with an aim to attract candidates
• Identifying Candidates from any relevant sources, including gaining referrals from existing contacts
• Networking with relevant Candidates within your specialist recruitment area and head-hunting Candidates with niche skills
• Promoting all relevant opportunities to Candidates and maintaining relationships for future potential roles
• Booking and attending Candidate meetings
Vacancies - Managing the Process
• Taking a full job specification from Clients, taking time to understand their hiring goals and needs, in order to source and recommend the most suitable Candidates
• Negotiating to gain signed written agreement of terms from the Client, with an aim to work roles on an exclusive basis
• Qualifying all Candidates for roles, taking time to discuss their experience and skills and to understand their recruitment goals. Gaining exclusivity for strong Candidates and responding to all applications and enquires, including sending unsuccessful email notifications
• Formatting CVs and preparing cover sheets to the appropriate standards in order to sell/promote suitable Candidates and their skills to our Clients
• Coordinating interviews and ensuring these are run effectively and that Managers have all relevant information before the interviews take place; where appropriate attending the Client site to manage a day of interviews
• Gaining detailed feedback following interviews with an aim to sell/promote the Candidates to the Client and the Job to the Candidate
• Coordinating the offer process, ensuring that all internal process tasks are completed correctly
• Following a successful hire, organising a meeting with both the Client and Candidate; taking time to understand how the Candidate is settling into their new role and discuss future business opportunities with the Client.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Headhunter- What do we need from you?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies throughout your interview process;
• Work Ethic
• Excellent communication skills
Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Headhunter - Why pick Gravitas...
•Office based right next to the Gherkin, with a beautiful rooftop view of the whole city
•Top earners taking home over £200K per year – from less than 3 years in the business
•Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
•Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
•We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
Gravitas - Countless Awards...
• Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
• 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
• Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
• Listed in the FT Future 100 list
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015-18
Sign up for job alerts - its free