Graduate Hardware Engineer
hackajob partnered with Entrust, a company that keeps the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection around the globe. Today more than ever, people demand seamless, secure experiences, whether they’re crossing borders, making a purchase, or accessing corporate networks. With their unmatched breadth of digital security and credential issuance solutions, it’s no wonder the world’s most entrusted organizations trust them.
Hardware Engineering at Entrust comprises Electronic Engineering, High-Speed Digital Design, Mechanical Engineering and Thermal Engineering – the full scope of the physical product platform.
- work within an Agile product development framework
- develop excellent working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders and colleagues
- contribute to the development of high-quality hardware security modules (HSMs) meeting the needs of their customers
- contribute to the hands-on development of product subsystems
- hardware implementation, prototyping and validation activities
- plan work collaboratively with the whole Engineering team to ensure that dependencies and planning commitments are understood and observed
- regularly prototype, integrate and demonstrate hardware platforms as part of “system demos”
- drive continuous self-development
They’d expect the successful candidate to be able to demonstrate knowledge of one or more of these areas:
- fundamental digital and analogue electronic design principles
- FPGA devices
- use of design automation tools for schematic capture and PCB layout
- experience with microcontrollers and/or embedded microprocessors, including interfacing with other devices
- experience with digital interconnect standards such as I2C and SPI
- software development on embedded devices
Degree qualified, or equivalent, in a relevant technical subject, e.g. Electronic Engineering.
Masters qualified, or equivalent, in a relevant technical subject, e.g. Electronic Engineering.
How to apply:
- Click the "Apply now" to access the company page.
- Press the button "GET MATCHED" where you will create an account for the chance to get matched to this role, and similar opportunities.
You need to be eligible to work in the UK:
-Candidates must have been based in the UK for 5 years
-Candidates must hold a UK passport or ILR or settlement in the UK
At hackajob, we believe in maximising people's potential. It's why we've made it our mission to make the hiring process fairer, faster and based on skills rather than backgrounds.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate hardware engineer hackajob
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Wiley Edge - Graduate Software Engineer - UK
South West, London, North West, Scotland, Nationwide
FDM Graduate Software Test Consultant
Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Data Analytics Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Scotland, Plymouth
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required) - TPP
Wiley Edge - Graduate Software Engineer - Bournemouth
South West, Bournemouth
Graduate Software Engineer
£28,000 to £35,000
South East, Milton Keynes