|Salary:||£18,500 plus bonus negotiable|
|Location:||South East, Central, Oxford, Reading|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Computing & IT, Marketing, Sales, Recruitment|
GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation) is a set of EU Data Protection laws that will replace the current Data Protection Act 1995, coming into force on 25th May 2018. It is going to force organisations to change the ways that they use and rely on personal data, giving more control and rights to the freedom and privacy of the data subjects. Organisations are going to have to review their policies, processes and ensure there are good technical measures in place to ensure the protection of personal data.
The role would be to ensure that our account managers, specialists and customers are clear on our approach and where we can add value. The candidate would work very closely with Softcat’s Marketing team and be responsible for managing the overall GDPR sales messaging whilst ensuring that Softcat are maximising the opportunity for Softcat and our partners.
The position would ideally be based out of Marlow, but we would be open to other locations. Travel would be expected to other Softcat office locations and to vendor and customer meetings when required.
• Work closely with Softcat’s marketing team to ensure we are delivering the correct messaging to both customers and sales via collateral, events, webinars, blogs etc. The candidate would be responsible for driving attendance and involvement from the sales teams in any marketing activity and taking it to our customer base.
• Work with a variety of different vendors and partners that are part of the GDPR campaign to make sure that their sales training and message is delivered clearly and effectively and fits with Softcat’s approach.
• Deliver training and enablement on Softcat’s GDPR approach and value proposition to both new starts and sales/specialist teams in all office locations
• Create and build sales collateral for teams to utilise when speaking to customers
• The candidate needs to be proactively reviewing the competitive landscape for GDPR against our offering and be adapting our approach based on the changes to the law and within the industry.
• To add credibility to customer GDPR engagements, supporting Account Managers on both customer calls and meetings to display how Softcat can add value to a customer’s GDPR compliance activity via both consultancy and technology.
• Work closely with professional services team and manage the GDPR services pipeline to ensure we have the resource to meet current and future demand.
Skills & Experience
• Have the appetite to learn and take on new challenges
• Be a proactive and highly driven individual with the ability to grasp both the evolving GDPR legislation and the potential impact on our customers
• Confidence to operate when required at a senior level within both customers and partners
• Be able to adapt well to a landscape that is fast moving and evolving
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong communication skills
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE AVAILABLE TO START FROM JAN 2018
£18.5k – £22k + uncapped commission plus OTE South East, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Nationwide ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, Southampton, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits South East, South West, London, Central, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£18.5k to £22k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£22,000 OTE £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE North West ASAP
Depending on Experience London ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London, Kings Cross ASAP
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester Ongoing