Graduate Financial/Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant
- £21000 to £25000 per annum + OTE
- 3rd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Financial/Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant - London/New York/Dubai
Location: Central London
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 (OTE £40K+)
Start Date: ASAP
- One of the few financial speciality firms in London
- Stunning office in the City of London
- Fantastic basic salary
- High end clients such as Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Barclays and Deloitte
- One of the industry's leading graduate training schemes
- Incentive driven culture, financial bonus's and much more
- Social and vibrant office with 'work hard, play hard' atmosphere
- Industry best commission structure
- Chance for rapid progression
- Ability to build your own team after promotion
- Face to face recruitment which is rare in the industry
- Graduate trainee position - Full structured training program
- Sourcing candidates and managing them through their interview processes
- Speaking with C-Level executives on a daily basis
- Attending meetings around London with clients
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients, whilst sourcing jobs continuously
- Beating your KPI's and making money!
- Educated to degree level
- Keen to develop a career in Recruitment
- Committed, confident with a positive attitude
- Hard working and target driven
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Chris Burn at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free