Graduate Financial Technology Business Development Executive
- £22000 to £24000 per annum + OTE
- 25th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Financial Technology Business Development Executive - London
Location: Aldgate (Central London)
Salary: £22-24k basic (£35-40k OTE)
Join the UKs leading IT infrastructure provider as a Graduate Sales Executive and kick-start your career in the innovative technology sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding FTSE 250 tech company and be part of the team driving future growth. They work across cyber security, digital workspace, hybrid infrastructure and IT Intelligence. As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be working in state of the art offices in Canary wharf in a fast paced sociable environment.
What are we looking for from you?
- Recent degree (2016-2018 grad)
- Previous sales experience beneficial but not necessary
- Eagerness to start a career in sales
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport
- Driven to succeed and money motivation
- An outstanding work ethic and resilience
As an Graduate Sales Consultant, you will be…
- Work alongside an external sales team to identify, qualify and confirm appointments.
- Target CEO's, CFO's and Tax Directors in the corporate sector.
- Deliver a blend of new business development and networking (cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn etc.).
- Undertake on-going in-house training.
- Progress through the sales function and ultimately work in a client facing capacity.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free