Graduate Financial Services Technology Business Development Rep
- £23000 to £25000 per annum + OTE
- 23rd January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Job Functions: Sales/Business Development
Founded in in 2010 our client revolutionised mobile payments with the world's first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today they have a commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. They're more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and they're recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
As a Business Development Representative, you will stimulate demand for our clients' products and services in and around the London area, by increasing the awareness and credibility within small to large business communities. This will involve building, managing and leveraging a strong network and self sourced pipeline of influential prospects and flagship accounts.
The role requires high energy, the ability to adapt and a creative spirit.
- Key Account Acquisition - end-to-end responsibility of the sales cycle, including identifying strategic new business opportunities within a specific segment/geographical focus.
- Supporting overall Market Development objectives via individual projects and initiatives
- Responsibility for your own productivity and performance
- Provide market insights for internal forums and cross team collaboration
- Responsible for early life account management of new customers
If you are professional, organised and motivated as well as having the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in sales/business development - SaaS would be a plus
- A natural relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivating - have the ability to take setbacks, learn, adapt and go again
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible with travelling
Go on, hit apply and say hello!
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free