Graduate financial Services Sales executive X3
- £25000 to £28000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 19th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
*GRADUATES WATNED* - MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE - LANGUAGES ROLE
Financial Services Sales Executive
Our Client is a multi-award winning business travel payment specialist. When it comes to the payment and evaluation of business travel costs, they are the experts. Their customised products and solutions save time and money for more than 49,000 companies of every type and size worldwide. Through their industry-leading Corporate Card programme and Company Account, they can offer business' an end-to-end solution for managing its travel expenses more efficiently. With our Client, you have not only an expert, but also an experienced partner. For more than 25 years, they have used customer feedback to refine their products and services, making them as easy to use as possible.
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (Skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, NFL)
- Company sports teams
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 25 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
The sales role will entail selected graduates to develop new business through proactive telemarketing - sourcing and communicating with clients Naturally as a sporting individual you are ambitious, competitive and you never like losing. As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be an integral part of the business from day one. Immediately being a key player in ensuring the acquisition of exciting new clients for the business, you will be the driving force behind the company's continuing growth and expansion
- Location: LONDON
- Salary: £27,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (OTE £40k +)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top 50 university
- Money motivated and driven to succeed
- Highly competitive (preferable to have played sport
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels of business with a excellent phone manner
- Energetic, resilient and ability to build rapport with clients
- Flluent in either DUTCH, FRENCH or SWEDISH
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 621 8119.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free