|Salary:||£27k plus commission. OTE £45K plus benefits plus OTE|
|Location:||South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester|
Are you hard working graduate who is and looking to join a dynamic and fast moving industry? Do you stand above your peers for being entrepreneurial and money driven? If so then this Graduate Financial Recruitment role is perfect for you.
My Client is looking for a graduate calibre candidate to join their company as a researcher in their rapidly expanding and developing headhunting business. This role will be very hands on from the start as you will be learning the markets as you go.
This role, suited to a graduate, is very research focused, as the client provides a very consultative and professional headhunting service. You will be responsible for the research and delivery side of the business with opportunities to visit clients and network. Headhunting is a crucial part of the role, so you will have to be confident and be able to think quickly on your feet. This opportunity will be perfect for a hungry and ambitious graduate who has an interest in financial markets and wishes to enter the world of executive search headhunting.
This recruitment organisation is a market leading executive search firm, focusing specifically on finance, defence and commerce and industry, with future plans to branch out deeper into international markets within the next 5 years. They are looking for:
• An ambitious, motivated graduate who is interested in a long term career with the opportunity to become a director in the future. This company is extremely client-driven and consultative, therefore their emphasis is on building and maintaining long term client relationships, and providing a tailor made service for each client.
• A team player - In terms of company culture oriented this recruitment organisation is very team orientated, and so you will be working closely with all of your colleagues, regardless of which sector they cover.
• A very competitive graduate - This creates a strong bond between colleagues, and so is a very friendly environment to work in. However, there is still a competitive edge to the business!
Successful candidates will be:
• A University Graduate (2:1 or above)
• Ambitious, Enthusiastic, Money Hungry and driven, hardworking.
• Bright and Switched-on, with an interest in financial current affairs and market developments
• Competitive and willing to go the extra mile
The training offered by this company is tailored to the individual, and is very often one on one. You will be partnered up with a consultant and be the researcher interface of the company. Training will be in both the recruitment process, and also in the specific financial markets that you will be working in. You will typically be in a research based role for 12 months, before progressing up to consultant level. However as the training and development is personal, you will be given the opportunity to specialise in the areas that you enjoy the most. Headhunting is a key element of the role and you will be provided with formal and informal training of how to develop your headhunting pitch.
£22k basic, £40k OTE depending on experience plus OTE plus share scheme salary review London ASAP
£22,000 to £24,000 plus OTE plus Bonus London, Wimbledon ASAP
£18,000 to £22,000 (£35,000 OTE) London, United Kingdom, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide 1-Jul-2017
£20000 to £50000 per annum negotiable plus OTE Central ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 OTE 75K Y2 plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE South East, South West, London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London Various
23,000 plus OTE London Ongoing
£14,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£35,000 to £40,000 in first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£14,500 (per annum) London ASAP
£14,400 (per annum) London ASAP