Graduate Financial Journalist
- £20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 26th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This boutique business specialises in publishing and events within the global financial industry. They have been recognised as the most relevant sources of information within the industry. Big on teamwork and creating a great environment to work in with their company well being program (free gym memberships, team evenings out and weekly breakfast just to mention a few!) They run international events over multiple countries with the opportunity to travel to these.
- Building strong relationships across the regions to gain the latest information in the industry in order to write and produce breaking news articles as well as weekly news reports.
- Dealing with Bankers, Investors and financial traders daily and building rapport to be the first person they speak too and ensure you receive the most reliable information.
- Communicating via telephone with a professional and inquisitive manor to conduct research of the market space as well as face to face interviews.
- Producing gripping and factual articles and reports as well as detailed analysis
- Working as part of a team sharing knowledge and contacts to provide the best service possible for the clients
- You have a Passion for financial markets and a research-based degree which will ensure you a strong start into your Financial journalism career.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to plan which will allow you to meet all publishing deadlines and hit set targets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to ensure all content is written and produced to the highest standard.
- Strong people person with a talent for building and maintaining relationships which will allow you to have reliable pools of information.
- Team player with ability to work within a small but close team environment which will allow you to share and receive market knowledge and new information.
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-paced environment; Building relationships and compiling content? then this Financial Journalist role could be for you. Click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free