Graduate Financial Consultant - Fast-Track to Management
- £20,000 to £22,000 (+uncapped commission) + benefits + OTE + bonus
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Salary: £22k base + uncapped commission! (£35k OTE in Year One) + fast-track to management.
This is an opportunity for competitive and money-motivated graduates to join a lively and vibrant graduate sales team in the heart of Manchester city centre.
My client are one of the UK’s leading financial consultancies, competing directly with the Big 4 accounting firms.
They have a particular goal - to vastly improve the financial performance of its clients - and have a specific expertise in Research & Development and Tax Relief.
The company have grown considerably over the past 20 years and last year achieved growth rates of 50%! For the right individual, this means there are lots of opportunities to progress quickly.
The day-to-day role
The ultimate aim of this role is to generate as many business appointments as possible for the business development executives.
You will generate meetings by cold calling new clients to introduce yourself and the company’s products and solutions. You will work in sectors ranging but not limited to Financial, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive and Digital.
- £22k base + uncapped commission. You can expect to earn £30k+ in your first 12 months.
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes giving you the opportunity to win iPads and Rolex watches.
- Structured progression to Management or to a Senior Business Development role.
- A comprehensive training programme delivered by industry leaders.
- Company holidays throughout Europe.
- Regular socials and team bonding exercises.
- Educated to degree level or relevant commercial experience in the workplace
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A drive and hunger to succeed
Does the above sound like a bit of you? Hit apply now to kick-start your career as a Graduate Financial Sales Consultant!
40|50 are market leaders in the UK at helping graduates find their perfect graduate job. We manage the graduate recruitment process for a wide range of companies - from innovative tech start-ups, through to FTSE 100 businesses.
We pride ourselves on identifying the wants and needs of all of our candidates.
Sign up for job alerts - its free