Graduate Financial Business Development - Account Manager
- £22000 to £23000 per annum + OTE
- 24th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
- Location : London
- Salary : £22,000-26,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 45k OTE)
- Start date : Flexible dates over the summer
My client is looking for several dynamic, driven graduates to join one of the leading information providers of market intelligence to the Finance and Banking world on their award winning training programme. This client is a global financial firm with exciting international opportunities seeking intelligent, ambitious and money-motivated graduates to help further progress their current sales expansion programme. With over 15 years' experience this finance firm boats one of the most reputable names in the financial world. Extensive sales training is provided to all new employee's to ensure they are effectively prepared to perform the sales role to highest expected standard.
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- Fast Career Progression
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Free gym membership
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley)
- Company sports teams
- Vibrant Company Culture
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 25 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
Working as part of the Global Account Management Team, you will take on a proactive Sales and Account Management role and will report into the Group Head of Sales. You will be expected to promote subscription sales through proactively identifying, targeting and closing relevant prospects. This includes understanding the market, competition, developing leads, booking appointments with and presenting to decision makers and closing deals over the phone. Some of the jobs consist:
- Researching and generating profitable new business
- Selling to blue chip clients
- Cold and Warm calling & sourcing of new clients
- Increasing revenues from existing client base
- Educated to a 2:2 degree level or higher in any discipline
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Finance.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competitive and resilient (preferable to play sport at a good level)
- Persuasive communication style that can influence situations.
- Ambitious and Self-Motivated
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free