Graduate Financial Analyst (Fintech Industry)
Buchanan Graduate is a leading provider of post-graduate career development programmes. Our mission is to provide young professionals with the skills and experience necessary to succeed in today's competitive job market. We are seeking a Graduate Financial Analyst to join our fast-paced team.
As a Graduate Financial Analyst, you will be in charge of analysing financial data, preparing reports, and providing insights to help businesses make decisions. You will be required to:
- Analyse financial data and performance to identify trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Prepare financial reports and presentations for management and stakeholders.
- Develop financial models and forecasts to support business planning and strategy.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to ensure accurate financial data and reporting.
- Conduct market and industry research to provide insights on trends and competitive landscape.
- Monitor and analyse key performance indicators to track business performance.
Ideal Candidates for the Graduate Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and financial modelling.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of financial markets and economic principles.
- Competitive starting salary with uncapped commission structure
- Full recruitment training, and ongoing development
- Huge earning potential in this specialist niche sector
- Regular team social events
- Quarterly incentives
If you're looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, this is it.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy and Engineering sector.
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
Times Top100 Graduate Head Hunter, £40k First Year11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London.
Went through my past experiences and was...
Graduate Executive Search Consultant10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london graduate financial analyst fintech industry buchanan
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Accountancy and Finance Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Bristol
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Reinsurance Analyst
£34,000 plus bonus and benefits
Tax Graduate Trainee (Indirect Tax) - September 2023
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
9Finance The Future