Graduate Finance Analyst
We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical Graduate Financial Analyst to join our team. The Graduate Financial Analyst will be responsible for conducting financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling to support our company's financial goals. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Access to training and development programs to enhance financial analysis skills and industry knowledge.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with a focus on teamwork and innovation.
- Conduct financial analysis and modelling to support business decision-making.
- Develop financial forecasts and performance metrics to monitor business performance.
- Analyse and interpret financial data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Prepare and deliver financial reports and presentations to senior management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including accounting, operations, and sales, to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Identify and recommend process improvements to optimize financial performance.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes in financial regulations.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Proficiency in financial modeling and forecasting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial software
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous internship or work experience in finance is a plus but not required
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market-leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus on Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, FinTech Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultants.
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
Times Top100 Graduate Head Hunter, £40k First Year11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
Graduate Executive Search Consultant10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :banking jobs london finance jobs london graduate finance analyst recruitment buchanan
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Analyst - TPP
EY Finance Modelling Graduate Programme - London
Project Management Graduate Programme
5Babcock International Group
Accountancy and Finance Graduate Programme
5Babcock International Group
South West, Bristol
Competitive with excellent benefits
London, Scotland, International, International (Europe), Glasgow
Betfair Commercial Graduate Programme
London, Republic of Ireland