Graduate Field Sales Executive
- £25k Base + Circa £30k OTE + Co Car + benefits + OTE + expenses
- East Midlands
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Fields Sales Executive
£25,000 basic salary, + OTE, Company Car, Laptop, Phone, Credit Card, Expensed Travel and Hotels + Numerous incentives
We are currently recruiting for a Field Sales Executive in the Pharmaceutical, Microbiology and Consumables sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
• Work for a Privately owned company with over 20 years experience
• Be part of a company that has grown 30% year on year
• Work with major clients such as Kelloggs, Colgate, Unilever, Coca Cola
• Client Facing from day one
• Build relationships with world business leaders
• See the processes and how your favourite products are made
• Receive full Industry recognised sales and industry training
• Incredible progression and earning potential
Whatever industry sector; Food and Beverage, Veterinary, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Water testing, Dairy or Brewery they supply consumables, capital equipment and analytical devices to the industry.
Successfully established for over 20 years. Their extensive experience and knowledge make them experts in the microbiology sector.
- They invest in training and development of their team to grow professionally, providing outstanding customer service.
- They always strive to meet customer’s requirements and demands.
- They treat their customers the way they would want to be treated and that distinguishes them from other companies.
- They always take the time to travel to their customers, get to know them and their business. In their culture, face to face communication is key.
- They help and support their customers in every step of their experimental journey. No matter whether they are just setting up a new laboratory or seeking bespoke advice - they are there to assist.
Your role as a Fields Sales Executive will be to work with both new and existing client bases. Identifying new customers whilst maintaining and growing the existing sales base in the area. Creating and establishing relationships, whilst attending meetings and offering a bespoke service to clients.
If you are looking for a career in this desirable and lucrative industry then get in touch today on 0161 274 9800 or simply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for job alerts - its free