Graduate Executive Search Consultant
- £33k base salary + £15k bonus year 1 + benefits + OTE with salary review
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Manchester City Centre
£33,000 per annum starting salary + £15,000 bonus in year 1
Higher Group are very excited to be representing this client, who are offering something far from a run of the mill recruitment role.
Our client is an Executive Search firm - one of the best in the business - who work with Exec Level talent across the globe, placing them in leading institutions within a variety of markets including Finance & Strategy, FinTech, Management Assessment, Private Equity and Real Estate. Their services include talent identification & attraction, retention consultation, market trends & analysis reporting, compensation surveys and succession planning.
They are looking to bring on a high achieving and ambitious graduate level Researcher in their growing Manchester City Centre office.
· You’ll receive a dedicated graduate rotation program designed to teach you everything about the exec search industry.
· You’ll receive mentorship and coaching in specific skills and competencies as well as exposure across the entire firm, including time spent bi-monthly at the London HQ.
· You’ll gain exposure across all markets & practice areas and shadow your Senior Consultant closely and attend client meetings.
· You’ll spend time undertaking research projects on anything from how to grow leaders within a business & how to attract a more diverse candidate pool.
· You’ll spend time networking & speaking to interesting people including Chairmen and CEO’s.
The position would be perfect for a recent graduate, a candidate with one year’s commercial experience or an existing recruiter looking to make a change.
· Self-sufficient and hard working – you can manage your own time, be proactive & motivate yourself.
· Strong communicator – you’ll possess emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills.
· Excellent academics - 2:1 at a Russell Group university.
· Be able to work in a team environment & take a collaborative approach on projects.
· Excellent Glassdoor reviews.
· Fun culture – regular parties, black tie events & charity drives.
· Yearly pay rise of £5k
· Free gym membership.
· Discretionary cash prizes & vouchers to be won (on top of normal bonus structure).
· Minimum £50k fee per deal & a very lucrative bonus structure.
· Option to work in London for a year.
· Strong progression plan in place.
Sign up for job alerts - its free