Graduate Event Sales Executive x 4
- £22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 16th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
*GRADUATES WANTED* - 4 Roles Available
Graduate Event Sales Executive
Are you looking to progress you career quickly in a fast pace varied Event Sales Environment? Are you looking to join a progressive company which set the standard in Training Graduates?
Our Client a leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. They combine its marketplace and Secret Media Network through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. They are proprietary events in which they follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences. Our client is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets.
- This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential.
- Regular team sporting social events (England football, Queens, Ascot, Rugby 7s)
- Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people, brilliant team environment.
- Regular socials and activities. (Annual Christmas and Summer parties)
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants - For top billers
- Smart, trendy offices. With an intriguing, sociable vibe with a beer tap and cocktails happy hour .
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Consistent Trips to work to various locations (E.G. NY, Cape Town, Paris, Berlin)
Salary: £22,000 - 25,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (OTE 35k +)
Start Date: ASAP
- Uploading events to our backend system and working with our sales and brand partnerships teams
- Responding to queries about events from our user support (customer service) team
- Helping our partners with issues and questions and liaising with our incidences team
- Prioritising high performing events in our collections and filters on the app
- Making changes to live events on the app based on partners' requests
- Your main priority will be the London market, but there will be occasional administrative tasks necessary for the Manchester market as well
What they are looking from a Candidate
- Educated to a 2:2 degree level in any discipline
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in media Sales.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competitive (Preferable played sport to a high standard)
- Confident, resilient and atarget driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 621 8119.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free