Graduate Esl Teacher in China 2019 with Ef (Education First) - Nationwide and London, Manchester, Birmingham and Cardiff
- After tax £20,000 to £25,000 per year + benefits depending on experience + bonus
- Start date:
F&Y Consultant Ltd on behalf of EF China, are looking for UK university graduates to apply for an exciting new vacancy.
This is an amazing opportunity perfectly suited to graduates, particularly those wishing to enhance their CV and develop a career in teaching. Successful graduates will gain the chance to immerse themselves in a new culture, gaining new life experiences while instilling a love for learning in children across China.
Candidates will be required to teach English in lessons set by the EF’s curriculum, along with creating their lesson plans based on the development throughout the TEFL course and EF academy training. The English lessons should develop the students orally, listening and learning skills within the English contexts.
After-tax £20000-25000 per year (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Free fully furnished individual apartment (within 10 mins walking distance to the workplace)or house allowance
- Free general medical insurance that covers the full term of employ
- F&Y will assist with the visa application: we will continue to support the applicant through the whole process every day until the teacher arrives in China and checks in.
- The work visa fee and document authentication fee will be reimbursed by EF ?Up to £500 depends on the invoice)
- On-boarding, apartment preparation, life tips, and meals: the administrative staff of the campus will provide you with complete airport pickup service, life guidance and onboarding support. Teachers are also entitled to free meals at work.
- Anniversary, Birthdays and Christmas gift: employees who have worked for one year will receive a mysterious gift. Free yearly vacation trips in China, end of year GALA parties, etc.
- Free teacher training programmes provided including initial teacher training and off-campus training (Free Cambridge TKT (YL) course etc.,)
- Career development training (Depends on the school offer)
- Free Mandarin lessons
The maximum working hours are 40 hours per week
- UK/USA/Canada/New Zealand/South Africa/Ireland/Australia Passport holder
- BA Degree or above ONLY
- TEFL certified (120 hours online course) OR Education/English degree OR over 2 years of teaching experience. (You can study TEFL course after accepting the offer, it's about 1-2 weeks online lessons)
- Fluent in English with a passion to teach
- A clear criminal background check
About F&Y Consultant Ltd – UK No.1 “TEFL teacher in China” recruitment agency
F&Y Consultant Ltd based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre is made up of dedicated recruitment specialists to help individuals throughout the process of teaching English in China, to enhance one's CV and further one's career.
F&Y Consultant Ltd provides clients with a wide range if relative information, career advice and support to gain full potential and success in a career teaching English in China.
F&Y Consultant Ltd provides a step by step guide and support in the recruitment process and of course, all applicants have the final decision on which school and location they would prefer.
Applicants who are interested in this opportunity please attach an up to date copy of your CV along with a cover letter
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sign up for job alerts - its free