|Salary:||£800 to £1,750 per Month plus benefits plus Bonus|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Languages|
English teacher in China (TEFL)
About the Job:
Teaching English as a Foreign Language teacher (TEFL), This job in question is teaching English to students in China, who range from 5 to 22 years of age. This position is ideal for current graduates who are English native speaker (their first language is english) and looking for career development, or looking to add something new and different onto their CV. With the principle areas of the job being to teach English from a (Native English speaker) to a multitude of Chinese students. While having the benefits of being able to enjoy the eastern culture of one of China's most beautiful highly developed cities, with beautiful landscapes, to delicious food.
While learning new life experiences and enjoying new things, you will be able to work a comfortable set of hours . Max 20 hours per week (basic salary: 7000-12000RMB per month), also with bonus flexible working hours for one-to-one teaching programme will be recommended by our Chinese office (extra 200-350RMB per hour). We are cooperating with numerous education institution based in different locations across China. While upon completion of your 1st year of your contract, you may desire to move to another city within China at your own choice, which can help your own personal career development, and potential wage increase.
Further more, there is an option to enhance your personal CV, with having a unique element which not many people can put onto their Curriculum Vitae. With having the ability to say that you taught in China being an added advantage across any other candidates when you apply for a job in the future in the United Kingdom.
Job category: Full time contract
Job Location: Hunan Province, China - Changsha, Liuyang, Jishou, Zhangjiajie, Yueyang,
Job Salary: Competitive salary from £800 to £1,750 Per month basic salary (depending on qualification or experience) for max 20 class hours per week (45 mins per class hour). flexible extra working hours (£23-40 per hour)
About 10-20 hours flexible working hours every week for extra income (£23 - £40 per hour), this part of job will be recommended by our office in China. (Please note the basic salary and flexible income are independent)
• Paid winter holidays and extra Christmas break;(about 20 paid holiday days + Chinese public holiday per year.)
• Free fully furnished apartment with utilities, with free water and electricity, WI-FI and television;
• Airport pick up and hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China
• Free Health insurance in China;
• Roundtrip Fight ticket allowance will be reimbursed at the end of academic year ;(£925 each person)
• TEFL or TESOL course fee reimbursement while arriving China; (£161 each person)
• Free of Professional teaching training every month;
• Free of Chinese studying courses and local culture introduction;
• Splendid life experience in Hunan, Eastern China. (With low cost life, apx £200 per month per person)
• Reliable agency support through the entire procedures;
• Work visa documents support;
• Official contract with school and Chinese Government department sponsored program (SAFEA)
• Our Chinese office are available to support you at any time for any difficulties you might experience
About our company
F&Y Consultant Ltd based in the heart of Birmingham's city centre, where there is a team of dedicated recruitment consultancy who are able to help and assist potential English teaching candidates to get their career development in China. We are able to provide our clients with a wide range of relative information, advice and support to help you to get the most out of your career potential while teaching in China.
F&Y Consultant Ltd has been founded for over 5 years, and has dedicated its past five years to enhancing the experience in career advice and recruitment support within the United Kingdom. Which has been helped from the company taking a great deal of pride in making sure that each team member has had extensive training, to not only improve their personal skills but their every day working credentials. Which enables us to give great customer service to the different clients who are starting their working life in China.
Within F&Y Consultant Ltd, we have set up a dedicated team that is responsible for teacher training and other follow-up services. (Which includes when the foreign teacher arrives in China) which can help to make the transition smooth from start to finish. Finally, with a honest working style, and a strong senior service team. F&Y Consultant, has received unanimous praise from different customers and corporate institutions in which we have helped and worked with.
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree or above in any discipline;
• Age: 21 to 60 years old.
• English Proficiency: Native speaker (UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada and South Africa. Non-native speakers from worldwide with excellent English.
• Teaching experience: preferred but not essential
• Keen on experiencing new culture and adapt to different life styles in other countries
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
For more information about the job experience in China and more introduction of the job location, please visit our website: teach-in-china.co.uk
Applicants who are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more please attach an up to date copy of your CV along with an interesting covering letter showing your true passion for this position via the 'apply now' button.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus China Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits China 1-Feb-2017
Competitive South East Various
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 to £30,000 plus benefits plus OTE Altrincham, North West, Manchester ASAP
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission London ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE South West, Bristol ASAP
£20000 negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
£18000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20000 to £24000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Central ASAP