Graduate Engineering Recruitment Consultant
- £20k base (£35k OTE) + benefits + OTE + bonus
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a bright, personable graduate looking to put your people skills to work?
We’re representing a Manchester based recruitment firm who partner with first-tier suppliers in the Aerospace & Defence Industry, in the UK & the USA.
They’re looking to hire a Graduate Head-hunter to source the best talent for their client’s businesses.
The projects they recruit for span a 2-to-5-year period encompassing the design, development & manufacturing of Aerospace & Defence products
They’re a high-growth consultancy that will become the premium brand in their market.
Some of their goals include:
· Hit +100 heads within a 3-5-year period. (Which means management opportunities for you).
· Open up an office in LA in 2021. (You can’t beat that weather).
· Expand into adjacent markets: FMCG, High-Tech Engineering & Supply Chain.
They work across the UK, USA and Europe. So you’d travel extensively and work with key decision makers in the Aerospace & Defence industry (think NASA, SpaceX & Lockheed Martin).
· Headhunting world-class talent in Aerospace & Defence for your key client accounts.
· Attending networking events: you’ll meet decision makers and expand your client base to build long-term relationships.
· Offer multiple services to your clients including employer branding & marketing, candidate attraction and employee retention planning.
· Alongside this, you will receive industry renowned training and the latest technology to help you succeed.
What's in it for you?
· Average 1st year earnings of £35,000 (reaching 6 figures by year 3/4).
· Incentive team holidays & nights out to reward your successes – think Ibiza, skiing in the Alps & a day out at Cheltenham races.
· Modern workspace & first-class training & development.
· A move to their LA office in the future (if that’s of interest)
Ideally, you’ll be:
· Confident, engaging and keen to develop yourself professionally.
· A born communicator – not afraid of engaging with new people.
· STEM Degree educated with some commercial experience (e.g. sales or a customer facing role).
Apply now and we’ll be in touch with the details.
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free