Graduate Engineering Programme - ABF
- £Compettive + benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
From manufacturing quality products both efficiently and safely, to ensuring delivery on time to our customers, the Engineering function in our ABF Grocery businesses is vital. We are looking for people who have a real passion for engineering and who want to understand how the different strands of this function impact the workplace.
Over this graduate programme you will gain hands-on experience of production, learn about the processes and machinery used in manufacturing our products, spend time on the production line, solve product line breakdown problems as well as get involved in on-going maintenance.
You will also gain experience by working in the following areas:
- Specifying and installing equipment
- Developing and applying maintenance techniques
- Leading teams of engineering technicians
- Interfacing with all functions across the business at all levels
This programme is designed to develop future engineering leaders in our business. We offer you Engineering and person development training during your time on scheme, supporting you with a mentor, buddy and fantastic line managers. There is no doubt you will be put into roles which stretch and challenge you from your very first day, but don’t worry the safety netting will be ready to catch you. To find out more, visit our website.
If this sounds like the role and environment for you, visit our website to find out more and apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free