??Graduate Energy Specialist?? Renewable Energy Startup
- Up to £27000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- 30th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We are proud to be the UK's biggest and fastest-growing renewable energy company, providing 100% renewable energy and 100% carbon neutral gas. Giving great service to over 1 million members is everything for us.
We're working to change the energy industry to provide our members with top customer service at affordable prices. Our ambition is big; we want to transform the energy industry, and we need great people to make that happen. We're trying to get others to take climate change more seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously!
Our Graduate Energy Specialists are responsible for our member experience. Unlike other customer-facing roles, you will be responsible for solving our members' queries end-to-end whether they're domestic household users or clients.
As a tech-led company, our focus is on our customers' digital experience meaning the majority of our members self-serve simple issues. Therefore, as an Energy Specialist, you'll handle more complex queries requiring you to problem solve and take initiative.
You'll help deliver the best, most efficient service to our members by bringing your problem-solving skills, creativity and positive personality.
We're looking for self-starters who are interested in learning new things and are wanting to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
We're looking for individuals who:
- Have a record of exciting achievements whether they be academic or something else entirely
- Care deeply about how companies treat their members
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
- Are reliable, energetic and able to prioritize effectively
- Aptitude for learning and excited by personal development
- Are positive, outgoing and friendly and want to make a difference!
The role of a Graduate Energy Specialist is diverse and multifaceted.
- Helping our members solve a wide variety of simple and complex queries on the phone, over email and online chat.
- Working in small teams to problem solve and deliver improvements to our tools and processes.
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder more complex ones.
We offer dedicated time off and a £1000 personal development budget for training as we're excited by people like you who relish personal development and continuous learning. There's no need for any knowledge or prior experience, we're more interested in your personality and the skills you can bring.
With our extensive training, we'll equip you with the right knowledge and tools to succeed so that you can flourish in our dynamic and fast-paced environment. You'll not only learn vast amounts about the way the energy industry works but also how a tech-led, innovative company engages with its customers.
Sign up for job alerts - its free