|Salary:||£21,000 to £23,000|
|Location:||West Midlands, Coventry|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
Quantari Group working in partnership with Coventry University (KEEN)
This position is part funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
This will initially be a fixed-term contract with potential for the candidate to secure a permanent position upon completion of the project.
Graduate Digital Marketer
This is an excellent opportunity within this fast-growing financial services/software provider for a high class digital marketing candidate. This role is based in Coventry.
Quant Savvy, part of the Quantari Group, is a financial services and software organisation, experiencing a period of extremely successful growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing candidate to begin their career. This Role will be working across web, mobile, social, and other digital channels.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
A degree in Digital Marketing, Business, Information Technology or other related discipline. Awareness and/or practical usage of: Adobe Creative SuiteGoogle Adwords and PPC advertising
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) basic HTML (beneficial), experience using Content Management Systems (CMS), Knowledge of designing and developing strategies for digital marketing campaigns, strong copywriting skills, ability to lead a business critical project under supervision and ability to work independently and to manage multiple deadlines
• Developing and managing the delivery of all digital communications
• Creating a high performing web presence that supports UK/US customers, sales and service needs
• Being accountable for all analysis of digital activity to maximise the commercial opportunities and ensure activity is compliant and delivers excellent customer outcomes
• Using market insight and analytics to further improve our digital insight and potential marketing avenues.
• Leading digital sales through both direct and paid channels including the account management of aggregator websites and paid affiliates
• Working in partnership with marketing agencies to drive digital sales and brand performance through engaging digital content that improves our web SEO/SEM, email/SMS, social, display and PPC activity
The main purpose of the project is to create a strong online presence and help generate online traffic and sales conversions, through the development and implementation of a digital marketing campaign.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV and cover letter to via the apply now button no later than midday on 20th November 2017. Please note that if you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Up to £25,000 depending on experience West Midlands ASAP
Up to £24, 000 (depending on experience) West Midlands ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£28,000 after training first year OTE, £45,000 London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive depending on experience North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Manchester, Republic of Ireland Various
£18.5k – £22k + uncapped commission plus OTE South East, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Reading ASAP