Graduate Development Programme (Tax Consultancy)
- £25,000 + benefits + bonus
- South West, Bath
- Apply by:
- 11th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our Graduate Development Programme is a three-year scheme for people who show great potential in their current field of study.
We’ve designed the programme to take you on a journey from graduate to professionally qualified business adviser. In that time, we’ll provide you with a wide range of learning and many new experiences, and you’ll help us give market-leading business advice to support our clients’ growth.
During the three years, you’ll study and revise for your accountancy exams, while also gaining extremely valuable hands-on experience across tax technical, commercial and advisory work – working on genuine high level projects for successful, rapid growth clients.
By combining formal learning with real world challenges, our programme will give you a superb foundation to build a successful career in Tax.
First things first: your career with us starts with an induction, a welcome to the business, a chance to find out more about us and what your future holds with Team Marcussen.
Shortly after joining, you will be assigned a mentor/ sponsor who can act as a source of advice and insight whenever you need it.
Our Graduate Development Programme brings together a series of personal effectiveness modules, commercial tax training and recognised industry qualification. You’ll learn how to develop and maintain a detailed understanding of taxation regulations, industry standards, best practice and client management.
The areas you will work in include entrepreneurial tax planning, corporate transactional tax structuring, enterprise reliefs and incentives, employee share schemes and business restructuring.
As you take ownership of your career aspirations, we’ll give you all the support, training and practical experience that you’ll need.
At Marcussen we advise some of the UK’s most successful and exciting businesses and entrepreneurs. We are a pure consultancy business, and we’re looking to recruit innovative and motivated individuals to join our Graduate Development Programme – a complete three-year training in commercial tax consultancy, leading to ATT/CTA qualifications.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Complex problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Genuine interest in developing an understanding of a client’s business and industry
- Able to work as part of a team to provide an outstanding service
- Able to respond to situations and work outside the box
- Innovative with the ability to think beyond conventional boundaries
- Authentic, responsive and trustworthy
What we offer
- A full 3 year learning and development programme, leading to ATT/CTA qualifications
- The opportunity to join a fast moving consultancy group of top professionals
- The chance to work with high profile clients at the top of their game
- Starting salary of £25,000 with incremental pay increases following successful completion of exams
- Competitive pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
To apply, please click below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free