Graduate Development Programme, PHIL
- £20000 to 25000 per annum, company car!
- The East, Norwich
- Apply by:
- 29th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Company: PHIL (Plumbing & Heating Investments Limited)
Job Title: Graduate Development Programme
Sector: Heating & Plumbing
Looking for a challenging graduate role? One that challenges your ambition, with a company car and a fantastic working culture? Look no further!
As the UK's largest independent plumbing wholesaler that takes in more than £100 million per year, it is hard to believe that PHIL was only properly established in 2016. Their astronomical rate of growth demands the addition of Graduates for their Development Scheme! Having acquired regional powerhouses such as HPS, Plumbcity and Willbond, PHIL operates profit centres in many areas - there is a need for graduates nationwide.
Graduate Development Programme Package:
- A competitive basic salary of between £20-25,000
- A company car
- Incentive schemes
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression - within 3-4 years you'll effectively run your own business!
- Fantastic further earning potential with a salary review after 6 months!
As part of your first six months, you'll undertake Pareto training to complement your PHIL induction - you'll be getting to grips with the internal operations of the organisation as part of an extensive learning and development programme. Once you have obtained the necessary PHIL footing, you'll progress into an external role.
Graduate Development Programme:
- Strategic lead generation - profiling, contacting and networking with prospective clients over the phone, via email and face to face
- Schedule and attend appointments with these potential clients, influencing and negotiating with them to capitalise on commercial opportunities
- Develop rapport by employing a consultative approach with your customers. Tailor client pitches to uncover the need for PHIL's services
- Manage account relationships that you have won by maintaining regular contact with the customer - ensuring you up and cross sell to your client portfolio
Once you have proven yourself in these areas, you'll progress to the point where you manage your own profit centre. Typically, should you flourish in the role, you can expect to attain this responsibility within 3-4 years.
The PHIL Graduate:
- Educated to degree level
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ambitious and driven
- Equally comfortable working in a team as you are independently
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Sign up for job alerts - its free