Graduate Development Engineer
Are you passionate about technology? Want to get the best start on your digital career?
hackajob partnered with QA Consulting in order for you to get fast-tracked into a ground-breaking career as a Technical Specialist working with innovative organizations like *TalkTalk, IBM, Santander, Amazon partners and government clients. You’ll build in-demand skills specializing in one of the following advanced, cutting-edge technologies: *Software Development, DevOps, Testing or Robotic Process Automation. Every day you’ll use specialized technology to power organizations into the future.
They’re looking for passionate techies – whether you’ve studied tech, got tech knowledge, or want to get into the industry they want to hear from you. QA is interested in what motivated you, what you are passionate about and how you handle certain situations.
They are looking for individuals to join their teams across their UK offices in London and Manchester.
What’s in store:
- Training from seriously clever mentors Software solutions power organizations. The software you’ll specialize in is high in demand but low in supply. You’ll gain it with training at their 12-week talent academy.
- Push yourself and your career further. Learning with QA doesn’t stop after 12 weeks. They encourage you to continually learn and challenge yourself technically – so you can fulfill your potential
- Their training is virtual, and you will receive a bursary to help and support you during the first 5 weeks of training, after completing your initial training (5 weeks) you will be offered a permanent contract for the remainder of the training until deployed onto a project.
- Post training you will receive a competitive salary which will increase after 12 months.
- Industry-recognised certifications to boost your employability and promotability (if certifications apply to your specialism)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular social events (like technical talks and hackathons)
- Continued support to help you fulfill your potential – you’ll keep advancing your technical skills throughout your career with QA
What the job is like:
- As a Tech Specialist at QA, you’ll empower their customers to develop and support their solutions so they can be self-sufficient adopters of the latest technologies
- You’ll bring your technical expertise to the customer. You’ll help them to develop and maintain cutting-edge solutions, so they remain competitive
- Perfect your consulting skills to a high standard and professional level, ready to work with their prestigious customers
They’d certainly like…
- A genuine passion for technology – you should demonstrate this on your CV. What have you done in your spare time, as well as your qualifications/knowledge? Have you learned to code? Have you done any free online training? Have you built a website?
- Any other relevant qualifications, more specifically in a technical subject
- They will consider applications from a non-technical background if you show aptitude, passion and enthusiasm for learning technology skills
What they need from you:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn tonnes of new skills and new technologies
- A go-getter with a can-do attitude
- You should be eligible to be able to apply for UK Security Clearance
How to apply:
- Click the link below to access the company page.
- Press the button "GET MATCHED" where you will create an account for the chance to get matched to this role, and similar opportunities.
QA values and diversity:
They’re an equal-opportunity employer. They are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It’s QA policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
At hackajob, we believe in maximising people's potential. It's why we've made it our mission to make the hiring process fairer, faster and based on skills rather than backgrounds.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs manchester computing & it jobs london graduate development engineer hackajob
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sustainable Consumer Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Cloud Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Analyst (Financial & Corporate PR)
London, Monument, Billingsgate