Graduate - Development, Customer Services & Strategic Affairs
We’re VIVID! –We offer a vibrant, friendly, inclusive culture that supports, develops and attracts the best people! We’re recruiting for three graduates to join our teams in Portsmouth or Basingstoke with the flexibility to work from home or either office. One role will be within our Development & Assets function and the other two will combine Customer Services and Strategic Affairs.This is a full-time 2 year FTC, working 37 hours per week.
Want to know what we can offer you?
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), with the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave
- Minimum 6% paid by us to a contributory pension scheme
- Contributory Private Medical Insurance
- Medi-cash policy to claim back some medical costs to ensure we look after you and your loved ones
- Discounts portal to save money on various products and services, including holidays, shopping and cinema
- Professional development opportunities
- Vibrant and modern working with flexible, hybrid working within an agile culture.
Here’s the facts about the roles:
The position within the Development function will see you working in both the project management and assets teams.
The other two positions will work in both our Strategic Affairs team and Customer Services function, primarily within the tenancy management and enforcement teams.
You’ll spend the first 12 months rotating between departments, spending a few months in each in order to gain a greater understanding of the business and how the work of different departments are interlinked. You’ll then spend the second year in one team to build deep understanding of that part of the business.
We’re looking for people who can live our values:
- Work as one team
- Encourage, challenge and change
- Deliver a great customer experience
In return, you’ll have
- Min 2:2 degree
- An interest in the social housing environment with some understanding of the current challenges faced
- Excellent communications skills, with an ability to pitch communication at the right level for the audience.
- The ability to exercise good judgement.
- Good time and task management and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous demands and meet deadlines.
- Desire to succeed and wants to play a key role in the growth of the business
- Must be able to work productively in a team environment
- Experience in delivering excellent services to customers and key stakeholders is an advantage
- A driving licence with a car available for business use is an advantage
As one team we make a difference to people's lives. Join our journey as we continue to build more homes and brighter futures, giving our customers a safe, secure home and the foundations for their continued wellbeing.
We’re Disability Confident Leaders and proud partners of LGBTjobs. Come and join us and make a real impact on the people within our local community.
We’re Hampshire’s largest provider of affordable homes with around 900 staff, and we put our customers at the centre of everything we do. As a ‘people’ business, we have a high performing and fun working environment. We invest in our people’s development, whilst looking after their wellbeing with our award-winning initiatives.
We’re committed to diversity and inclusion. And want people from all walks of life to apply for our vacancies. We’re a disability confident leader with disabled-friendly offices. And we’ll make reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process to help you; please note your needs on your application form.
VIVID is the largest Housing Association in Hampshire providing over 32,000 homes. We deliver effective housing services to over 72,000 customers across a range of tenures.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate development customer strategic affairs vivid
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Project Management Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, London - TRIDENT
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Management Trainee - London
2022 Deal Advisory Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide & Ireland
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Sales Executive – With or Without Experience
25000 to 27000
London, Hammersmith, Ravenscourt Park