- 25,000 to 35,000 depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 24th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Android Developer
£25,000 - £35,000
Our Fintech client is looking for a Graduate Android Developer to join their fast growing team! They have a mobile savings and investment app that enables users to round up the digital spare change from everyday card transactions and invest that change into some simple tracker funds within a Stocks & Shares ISA. They have over 200,000 customers who invest towards the things that matter most to them in life.
After going through their Series B funding round and raising £14M, they are looking to grow out their tech team. Their aim is to help people invest as it’s a great way to grow your money, and it can offer higher long term returns than leaving your money in a current or savings account.
- Be responsible for supporting the Lead Android Developer to work on Android application.
- Develop the application, write the code that runs the application.
- Interact with the product manager and designers to refine ideas into fully specified user stories, that define how the user will interact with the application.
- Help to suggest new features for the application that will make the app experience better for users, and that will make the application more reliable.
- Break down stories into manageable chunks that allow features to be developed in an iterative manner that allow us to release regularly so we can gain feedback from our users.
- Estimate features so that we can get a reliable release date estimate for the rest of the company and users.
- Support the design of the architecture of the android application.
- Release the app when all the features for the release have been developed.
- Monitor the app post-release to ensure that it is working as expected.
- Be someone who is excited about making an application you would use personally that helps make saving and investing easier and more accessible.
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Genuine interest in financial technology.
- Computer science or a related degree.
- Proficient in Java and/or Kotlin
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English
Sign up for job alerts - its free