Graduate Delivery Consultant
Do you want the benefits of working in a recruitment company WITHOUT having to do cold-calls?
This role is for graduates who want to enjoy what recruitment has to offer… clear career progression, personalised development plans and high earning potential but don’t like the prospect of cold-calling!
In this role you will focus solely on the candidate side of recruitment, working with our existing clients and become a part of our growing Delivery Team!
We're Foxtek, one of Bristol's fastest-growing startups, focused on recruiting within Europe’s Tech market! Here you’ll have the chance to be part of a high-growth startup from the very beginning, meaning great opportunities for career progression, the chance to have a serious input and no glass ceilings!
We’ve continuously smashed our targets and we’ve just WON an APSCO Award for UK's Best Recruitment Company 2021!
We have achieved over 700% growth over the past 3 years and we’re on course to turnover £8 million this year! We have stayed authentic to our vision of a higher level of recruitment service and as a result, created inbound business from some of the hottest billion-dollar tech companies on the planet who you’ll be working with!
What Will You Do?
- Source the finest talent for our existing clients through multiple channels and manage the candidate process from start to end!
- Build an awesome candidate community and network through the latest recruitment methods such as Social Media, LinkedIn, Phone Calls & Meetups
- Interview Candidates and ensure they’re the best fit for our clients!
- Travel to the Netherland for candidate visits!
- Be a brand ambassador for Foxtek by ensuring a 5-Star customer experience!
What We Offer
- Clearly defined career progression route- 40% of our staff have already been promoted in 2021 and this role will lead you into Delivery Management or Account Management positions!
- Competitive Base Salary with an amazing uncapped commission structure – no thresholds
1st Year OTE: £30,000 / 2nd Year OTE: £60,000 / 3rd Year OTE: £80,000
- Market leading training given one-on-one with the co-founder. We have a tailored 12 month training programs for all new starters
- Continuous development and support throughout your career
- Opportunity to set up new office’s and re-locate to other major UK cities or abroad. You can have a huge part to play in the growth and expansion of Foxtek!
- Monthly trips to the Netherlands for candidate visits!
- Quarterly holiday targets based on realistic targets for each individual! We’ll be visiting some of the best locations in the Mediterranean very soon…
- Monthly Foxtek socials and Lunch Club’s! We have an amazing culture here as we’re a really tight-nit company with a very collaborative working environment
- Your Birthday off and 3 Bonus day’s off at Xmas
- Free lunch and early finish on Friday’s!
What We Are Looking For
- Someone who is highly motivated with excellent organisation skills
- Confident, out-going personality and has the ability to build rapport easily
- Ambitious individuals who want to progress quickly
- Educated to degree level
- Graduates who want to be a part of a high-growth start-up where they can help drive our culture and have a real impact at Foxtek!
We're fast becoming the No.1 choice for Graduates who want a Recruitment role in Bristol!
Apply now to hear more!
We're Foxtek, one of Bristol's fastest-growing startups focused on disrupting the European Tech Talent Space.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate delivery consultant foxtek
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 to £28,000
Graduate Sales Consultant
North West, Wilmslow
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, London - TRIDENT
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Cloud Engineer – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Tax Graduate Programmes - EY - Nationwide
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland