Graduate Deals CPS Programme - Belfast
Deals provide an opportunity for faster growth, development of stronger capabilities, accelerated operational transformation, value realisation and protection. We draw upon our deals experience across many industries to support and partner with our clients. The insight we create, coupled with the Intelligent Digital tools and methodologies which we use to get to and evaluate the data that matters, and contributes to the success of our clients in all Deals situations. Here you’ll put together major mergers and acquisitions and resolve business crises. You’ll work on anything from international take-over bids to economic crime investigations and cases of insolvency.
Capital Projects Services
Our Capital Project Services (CPS) team consists of a range of talented multi-disciplined professionals who have a background in the delivery of capital projects across multiple sectors including infrastructure and financial services. We support our clients in securing optimum value from their projects or business and provide the expertise they require to navigate challenging, complex situations.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
What you’ll do
We are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills who are passionate about advising clients to improve their project outcomes. Your role might include:
- designing and delivering transformative project and programme and/ or commercial management approaches across a wide range of industries
- working closely with senior leaders of major global businesses to optimise the efficiency of their capital programmes and supporting them to deliver their intended benefits
- providing expertise to clients who strive to deliver projects within constrained budgets or supporting them through challenging situations.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- proactively assist in the engagement with several clients, while reporting to Senior Associates and above
- establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- contributing to the development of your technical acumen
- keeping up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
What you’ll need
You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1. degree or above in a STEM related degree (Science / Technology/Engineering /Maths) and demonstrate a passion for a career in Capital Project Services.
We determine whether you're on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.
When to apply
Although there is no application deadline, each year we have only a small number of roles available. We therefore advise applying early, but please be prepared for a short wait in processing your application at each stage of our process while we consider your application alongside others.
We have graduate and undergraduate opportunities in Actuarial, Audit, Consulting, Deals, Legal, Risk, Tax or Technology.
PwC Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
My first interview was on the phone. I was mainly asked competency questions here based on their common competency's outlined on the recruitment website. This interview was the...
26 May 2018
My final stage interview lasted just under an hour. I was asked questions about both the company and my own personal experience for each of the competency areas available on the...
10 February 2018
My telephone interview lasted about 50 minutes with a member of the graduate recruitment team. The interview starts with the recruiter giving you some information on what they...