Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Scotland
A bit about us:
We are an award-winning data consultancy that hires smart, aspiring, diverse graduates and junior professionals and transforms them into consultants who can solve our clients’ data, AI, and next-generation challenges through high-quality, salaried training and dedicated support.
Why you should join Kubrick:
Our 15-week training programme is designed for people without any background or experience in Data Management and over the 15 weeks, you'll be exposed to a range of scripting languages, platforms, data handling and database skills, and soft skills that are in-demand across industries.
You'll also have continuous access to ongoing development opportunities post-training, including free accreditations from leading tech partners that will certify your skills, make you a sought-after candidate, and lead to rapid career acceleration.
What you'll receive:
• The opportunity to enter the world of data, AI, and technology without any prior background or experience in the field. We'll teach you everything you need to know!
- 15 weeks of high-quality, paid training in the latest tools and technology, delivered by industry experts
- Competitive £32,000 year-one salary, with an impressive increase to £40,000 in your second year
- Potential to earn £55-60K in your third year
- Exposure to exciting FTSE 100 organisations and industries
- Automatic access to exciting Data Management projects that are typically reserved for experienced consultants
- Continuous opportunities to build your skills and understanding in new and exciting areas
- Access to a range of ongoing development resources, both during your employment as a Kubrick alumni member (if you choose to join your client)
- Access to a range of free accreditations with leading tech partners including Microsoft, Tiger Graph, Azure, PowerBI, Collibra, Google Cloud Platforms, AWS, Snowflake, Alteryx, Looker
- Ongoing professional and developmental support from your dedicated People Team representative
- Access to a range of benefits to support your mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
As a Kubrick Data Management Consultant, you are often the commercial voice in an organisations’ data team and play a crucial role as ‘translator’ between the data team and the organisations’ business function, allowing both to understand each other and work together to drive transformation.
Our client projects vary, and you may find yourself working on data governance or data quality, in which you are responsible for ensuring all data is accessible, usable, safe, and trusted. Alternatively, your role may focus on data architecture, which is the backbone to any organisations' data strategy. Regardless of the project, we will give you the relevant tools and guidance that will allow you to bring about positive change.
Why you should become a Data Management Consultant:
You can make Data Management consulting a good career for yourself. The fact that the world becomes more and more data-driven gives you a good reason to build your career around it.
Data Management is also extremely varied and consists of numerous areas including business intelligence, modelling and visualisation, data governance and stewardship, meta data, plus more, so if you’re someone who likes variety and is keen to grow their knowledge and understanding across a number of areas within data then this is the perfect role for you.
What we need from you:
- Educated to degree level (STEM and non-STEM subjects welcome)
- Strong A Levels (all subjects welcome)
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- A love for problem solving
- A strong communicator who can make sense of something complex and articulate it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
- Comfortable adapting to a range of projects, environments, and challenges
We offer a wide range of benefits at Kubrick that are designed to support staff with their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Specsavers eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid training environment
- Casual dress
- A blend of collaborative workspaces and quiet areas
- Laptops and all training materials provided by Kubrick throughout training
•Employee referral scheme
- Mental health first aiders
- Access to Perkbox Premium (including discounted gym memberships, wellbeing portal with free counselling sessions and advice, discounted food and drinks, plus more)
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing networking opportunities
- Dedicated support from our Readiness team during training and Consultant Success team during client projects
- Continuous development including free accreditations from our tech partners
- A team of diversity champions who are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion across the business
- Opportunities to get involved in volunteering and wider ESG initiatives
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHA, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
Our mission is to offer the world's most exciting organisations greater choice in how they solve their data challenges.
Kubrick Group Interview Reviews
15 January 2021
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate management consultant paid scotland london technology kubrick
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Implementation Specialist - TPP
Graduate Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000 OTE