|Salary:||£13,748 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Media, Research & Analysis|
Our client is the UK's number one entertainment specialist media agency with over 50 clients in the film, DVD, gaming, music, fashion, retail, mobile, and leisure industries. They're one of UK's fastest growing and largest independent media agencies, devising media communication strategies providing the sharpest thinking, smartest planning and value-driven buying, to deliver tangible business results. Their current clients include Bethesda Softworks, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, NCSoft, and Nexon.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to
lead to a permanent job.
A typical day would be:
As the company rapidly expands, they are looking for a talented recent graduate to join the online gaming team and help the Senior Account Managers by taking control of the web based reporting tool - Datorama - provide weekly reports for clients as well as respond to briefs and buying against plans.
Formed over 2 years ago, the online gaming team addresses the needs of many of their clients with regards to the digital distribution of content and accountability of the media buy. Clients include fantastic companies, such as Zenimax (Bethesda) - The Elder Scrolls Online, NC Soft- Guild Wars 2, Square Enix- Final Fantasy, and SEGA- Total War.
Day-to-day tasks will include learning about the following.
• Learning how to use the online reporting tool - Datorama - and providing weekly insight and reporting.
• Briefing relevant digital media owners on campaigns.
• Advising/planning creative executions for plans.
• Setting up Facebook advertising campaigns.
• Setting up Twitter advertising campaigns.
• Providing contact details of technical specs to creative agencies for plans.
• Managing the trafficking of digital assets to websites.
• Understanding CPA (cost per acquisition) targets and helping to optimise campaigns on a daily basis.
• Providing post campaign analysis for appropriate campaigns.
Sitting alongside and providing Account Executives/Managers/Directors with regular updates regarding innovation, competitive activity, progress etc. in digital, specifically focused on areas relevant to their clients for both media and creative.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
• A graduate with strong numerical skills.
• Dynamic, organised, and proactive.
• They have great clients who love a chat so you should have a cheerful disposition.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint is required.
• A love of video games and PC games would be amazing.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in gaming and analytics to begin their career at a rapidly expanding independent media agency. You will be joining a sociable team and have the chance to learn about all areas of the media mix- from social to search to European gaming websites.
Questions for applicants to think about:
• How can you show us your love of data?
• What games have you played recently?
• What advertising have you seen recently that you think is great (more the placement of it rather than the creative idea)?
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£14,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP