Graduate Data Analyst
- £22000 to £26000 per annum depending on experience + benefits
- Apply by:
- 6th February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
22K-26K + Benefits
Are you keen to become an expert in the field of data and want to work for a Global Digital Agency?
You will work within a team full of data specialists and will analyse the behaviour of your clients customers. This will give you an opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of the business to truly understand how data is vital to any organisation and your clients. At this company you will build your understanding across all different digital channels and how they interact with each other as well as gaining responsibility from get go.
- Management of Campaigns by setting up, monitoring, planning strategies and analysing performance to identify improvements and KPI Trends
- Data Production which will be collecting, tracking and recording data, troubleshooting tracking and merging multiple sources of data. You will be up-skilled on tools such as Alteryx, Tableau and SQL .
- Overall Reporting which involves advising the team and clients on campaign performance and providing insight into appropriate solutions to any issues encountered.
- Learning new data tools to depict data for your clients and for the business you work for.
- Educated to degree level in any analytical subject: Physics, Economics, Maths, Computer Science or similar related subjects which will highlight your ability to analyse extensive amounts of data
- Proficiency with excel is a must as you will be using this to construct reports.
- Strong and clear communication skills as this will help explain your ideas across all areas of the business.
- Outstanding attention to detail as you will be analysing tremendous amounts of data.
If you are excited and passionate about a career within data, please don't hesitate to apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free