Graduate Data Analyst
- £24500 to 35000 per annum
- South East, Reading
- 29th February 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Data Analyst
Salary: £24,500 basic (£35k OTE)
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the sphere, they're now looking to relocate ambitious graduates to their office!
The Role: Graduate Data Analyst
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you'll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company's proposition and secure business
Data Analyst Package:
- £24.5k basic salary (with up to £10.5k OTE)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips that reward success - more recent examples include various US locations!
- Nights out and regular social events
- Stock options
- Pension contributions
Graduate Data Analyst: What we're looking for
- Essential: Degree educated, any discipline
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free