Graduate Cyber Security Business Development Executive Londo
- £25k Basic Salary, OTE £30k in 1st year negotiable depending on experience + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Cyber Security Business Development Executive
Graduate Cybersecurity Business Development Executive – 2 positions available
£25k Basic Salary, OTE £30k in 1st year
Numerous benefits including private healthcare, 25 days holiday, a company phone and 4pm Friday finishes!
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are currently recruiting for 2 Graduate Business Development Executives for this nationwide cybersecurity and communications organisation based in Central London.
The Graduate Business Development Executive position is an excellent opportunity to:
• Receive a £25k basic salary + £5k OTE.
• Join a Graduate programme that encourages clear progression to field sales within your first year, with an assigned mentor, where your OTE rises to £43k.
• Join an established and rapidly growing organisation.
• Receive full industry recognised ISM training.
• Work with clients in the lucrative and fast-paced IT sector.
• Join a dynamic and ambitious team.
They are currently undergoing rapid expansion, with last year’s turnover exceeding £22 million, and an impressive client base, including 3 Premier League football clubs and the largest visitor attraction company in the UK.
Your role as a Graduate Business Development Executive will involve generating new leads for the field sales team, organising campaigns & webinars, and attending meetings with the field sales team, with the overall aim of progressing into field sales.
To apply for this Graduate Business Development Executive role you must be/have:
• Degree educated
• An interest and knowledge of cybersecurity
• A confident public speaker
• Determined to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
• Career driven, money motivated and ambitious.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company perfect for any graduate looking to make their mark in an organisation, have the autonomy and responsibility to do so alongside structured mentoring, and develop to have a truly rewarding career!
To apply, call 0203 693 8202 to speak to one of our talent team, or alternatively forward your CV to apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free